Designed for professionals in corporate or SMB environments who want a combination of innovation, security, and multimedia capabilities, the 15.6″ ProBook 450 G5 Notebook from HP is a full-featured, thin, and light system that lets users remain productive whether in the office or on-the-go. It is powered by a 1.8 GHz Intel Core i7-8550U Quad-Core processor and 8GB of 2400 MHz DDR4 RAM, allowing you to run multiple programs simultaneously and quickly access frequently used files and programs. When running more demanding programs or tasks, the processor can be boosted to achieve a speed of 3.7 GHz using Intel’s Turbo Boost 2.0 technology, and the memory can also be upgraded to a maximum of 32GB.
The 15.6″ anti-glare SVA display features a Full HD 1920 x 1080 screen resolution, a 16:9 aspect ratio, and LED-backlighting. The dedicated NVIDIA GeForce 930MX graphics card has 2GB of dedicated DDR3 memory and delivers, a sharp, clear picture. You’ll also be able to output video to an external display using the built-in HDMI 1.4b and VGA ports, as well as DisplayPort via USB Type-C.
For storage of your files, this system is equipped with a 256GB NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD, and there is also an empty 2.5″ SATA drive bay available for additional internal storage. If you want to add external storage, optical drives, memory card readers, printers, and more, the ProBook 450 G5 offers one USB 3.0 Type-C port, which supports Power Delivery, two USB 3.0 Type-A ports, and one powered USB 2.0 Type-A port. Gigabit Ethernet and 802.11ac 2×2 Wi-Fi are built-in for wired and wireless networking, and Bluetooth 4.2 technology will also allow you to connect additional compatible peripherals wirelessly. There is also an SD/SDHC/SDXC card reader, a 720p webcam, dual-array microphones, and stereo speakers.
HP’s ProBook 450 G5 includes a 65W AC adapter and a 3-cell / 48Wh lithium-ion battery that lasts for up to 16.75 hours before recharging is required. The installed operating system is Windows 10 Pro (64-bit).
- Designed for Docking
- Quickly transition to desktop productivity with a single cable that supports docking via USB Type-C which allows you to connect multiple external displays, a power source, and a Gigabit network connection through optional docks.
- MIL-STD 810G
- Stand up to the workload with a ProBook that is designed to pass MIL-STD 810G testing.
- HP Noise Cancellation
- Help suppress ambient noise including keyboard clicks with HP Noise Cancellation.
- HP Audio Boost
- Help make good speakers better with HP Audio Boost.
- Up to 32GB RAM
- The current memory configuration is one 8GB module, with an additional 260-pin SO-DIMM slot available for upgrades. With both slots in use, this system supports 32GB of 2400 MHz DDR4 RAM, or 16GB per slot.
- 15.6″ Full HD Anti-Glare SVA Display
- The 15.6″ anti-glare SVA display features a Full HD 1920 x 1080 screen resolution, a 16:9 aspect ratio, and LED-backlighting with a brightness of 220 cd/m2 and 45% sRGB color gamut coverage.
- HDMI 1.4b & VGA Video Outputs
- Using the HDMI 1.4b and VGA video outputs, users will be able to use their system with an external display. You’ll also be able to utilize DisplayPort connectivity via USB Type-C.
- USB 3.0 Type-C | USB 3.0 Type-A
- The HP ProBook 450 G5 has one USB 3.0 Type-C port, two USB 3.0 Type-A ports, and one USB 2.0 Type-A port that will allow you to connect peripherals such as hard drives, printers, and memory card readers. At 5 Gb/s, USB 3.0 transfers data up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, which operates at 480 Mb/s. USB 3.0’s high-speed transfer rate helps to significantly reduce data transfer times, meaning you spend less time waiting and more time focusing on the task at hand.
- Stay Connected
- This HP notebook can connect to a home or public wireless network via 802.11ac 2×2 Wi-Fi. If you require a more reliable Internet connection, you can utilize the Gigabit Ethernet LAN jack. You can also connect wirelessly to peripherals via Bluetooth 4.2.
- Order From Rondamo Technologies and Receive the item within 24 Hrs Countrywide