Hp Notebook 14, Intel Core i3 Processor, 4Gb Ram, 500Gb Hard Disk, 14.1 inches, WIN 10
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- 2.2 GHz Intel Core i3 Dual-Core
- 4GB DDR4 RAM |500GB Harddisk
- 14″ Display
- Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620
- SD Card Reader
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C & A | HDMI 1.4b
- Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) | Bluetooth 4.2
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet Port
- HP TrueVision HD Camera, Mic & Speakers
- Windows 10
Order From Rondamo Technologies and Receive the item within 24 Hrs Countrywide
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: Hp Notebook 14, Intel Core i3 Processor, 4Gb Ram, 500Gb Hard Disk, 14.1 inches, WIN 10(
- Apple AirPods Wireless Bluetooth Earphones(
- Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse(
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Sleek, Stylish, and Portable
- Designed for portability, this lightweight laptop features a micro-edge Full HD IPS display with viewing angles of 178° and a narrow bezel, only 0.78″ thin, giving you lots of screen in a smaller frame.
- Responsive and Reliable Performance
- With a 2.2 GHz Intel Core i3 processor, integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620, and a responsive precision touch pad, you’ve got the power to surf, stream, and do more.
- Stay Connected and Entertained
- With long-lasting battery life of up to 11.75 hours and fast-charge technology, this laptop lets you work and play all day. A 500 GB HDD provides ample storage for photos, videos, and music. There is also a 5 Gb/s USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C port. USB 3.1 Gen 1 is also known as USB 3.0.
- HP Fast Charge
- Go from 0 to 50% charge in approximately 45 minutes.
- Full HD IPS Display
- Enjoy vibrant, crystal-clear images with 178° wide-viewing angles.
- HP TrueVision HD Camera
- Video chat with vibrant clarity, even in low light.
- HDMI Out
- Transmit digital HD video and sound to an external display.
- Ethernet Port
- Plug in and enjoy a smooth, wired Internet experience.
- 802.11 a/c (1×1) WLAN & Bluetooth 4.2
- Stay connected to Wi-Fi and to Bluetooth accessories with wireless technology that is faster than 802.11n 1×1.
- Pair with an MU-MIMO router for a smoother online experience in multi-device homes.
- Tuned Stereo Speakers
- HP custom tunes the dual speaker setup in for improved stereo quality.
- DDR4 RAM
- With its higher bandwidth, everything from multi-tasking to playing games gets a performance boost.
- Smart Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8’s Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft’s digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Laptop, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it’s not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.
- Order From Rondamo Technologies and Receive the item within 24 Hrs Countrywide