HP Probook 450 G5, Intel Core i5-8550U Quad-Core, 4 GB RAM, 500GB Harddisk, 15.6 inches, windows 10
- 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5-8250U Quad-Core
- 4GB DDR4 RAM | 500GB 7200 rpm 2.5″ HDD
- 15.6″ 1366 x 768 SVA Display
- Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620
- SD/SDHC/SDXC Card Reader
- USB 3.0 | USB 2.0 | HDMI 1.4b | VGA
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 4.2
- Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Built-In 720p Webcam, Mics, Speakers
- Windows 10 Pro (64-Bit)
Order From Rondamo Technologies and Receive the item within 24 Hrs Countrywide
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: HP Probook 450 G5, Intel Core i5-8550U Quad-Core, 4 GB RAM, 500GB Harddisk, 15.6 inches, windows 10(
- HP Business 17.3" Backpack(
- Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse(
Customers who bought this item also bought
Designed for professionals in corporate or SMB environments who want a combination of innovation, security, and multimedia capabilities, the 15.6″ ProBook 450 G5 Laptop from HP is a full-featured, thin, and light system that lets users remain productive whether in the office or on-the-go. It is powered by a 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5-8250U Quad-Core processor and 4GB of 2400 MHz DDR4 RAM, allowing you to run multiple programs simultaneously and quickly access frequently used files and programs. When running more demanding programs or tasks, the processor can be boosted to achieve a speed of 3.4 GHz using Intel’s Turbo Boost 2.0 technology, and the memory can also be upgraded to a maximum of 32GB.
The 15.6″ anti-glare SVA display features an HD 1366 x 768 screen resolution, a 16:9 aspect ratio, and LED-backlighting. The integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620 chipset delivers a sharp, clear picture, and you’ll also be able to output video to an external display using the built-in HDMI 1.4b and VGA ports, as well as DisplayPort via USB Type-C.
For storage of your files, this system is equipped with a 500GB 7200 rpm SATA 2.5″ hard drive, and there is also an empty M.2 slot available for additional internal storage. If you want to add external storage, optical drives, memory card readers, printers, and more, the ProBook 450 G5 offers one USB 3.0 Type-C port, which supports Power Delivery, two USB 3.0 Type-A ports, and one powered USB 2.0 Type-A port. Gigabit Ethernet and 802.11ac 2×2 Wi-Fi are built-in for wired and wireless networking, and Bluetooth 4.2 technology will also allow you to connect additional compatible peripherals wirelessly. There is also an SD/SDHC/SDXC card reader, a 720p webcam, dual-array microphones, and stereo speakers.
HP’s ProBook 450 G5 includes a 45W AC adapter and a 3-cell / 48Wh lithium-ion battery that lasts for up to 16.75 hours before recharging is required. The installed operating system is Windows 10 Pro (64-bit).
- Designed for Docking
- Quickly transition to desktop productivity with a single cable that supports docking via USB Type-C which allows you to connect multiple external displays, a power source, and a Gigabit network connection through optional docks.
- MIL-STD 810G
- Stand up to the workload with a ProBook that is designed to pass MIL-STD 810G testing.
- HP Noise Cancellation
- Help suppress ambient noise including keyboard clicks with HP Noise Cancellation.
- HP Audio Boost
- Help make good speakers better with HP Audio Boost.
- Up to 32GB RAM
- The current memory configuration is one 4GB module, with an additional 260-pin SO-DIMM slot available for upgrades. With both slots in use, this system supports 32GB of 2400 MHz DDR4 RAM, or 16GB per slot.
- 15.6″ HD Anti-Glare SVA Display
- The 15.6″ anti-glare SVA display features an HD 1366 x 768 screen resolution, a 16:9 aspect ratio, and LED-backlighting with a brightness of 220 cd/m2 and 45% sRGB color gamut coverage.
- HDMI 1.4b & VGA Video Outputs
- Using the HDMI 1.4b and VGA video outputs, users will be able to use their system with an external display. You’ll also be able to utilize DisplayPort connectivity via USB Type-C.
- USB 3.0 Type-C | USB 3.0 Type-A
- The HP ProBook 450 G5 has one USB 3.0 Type-C port, two USB 3.0 Type-A ports, and one USB 2.0 Type-A port that will allow you to connect peripherals such as hard drives, printers, and memory card readers. At 5 Gb/s, USB 3.0 transfers data up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, which operates at 480 Mb/s. USB 3.0’s high-speed transfer rate helps to significantly reduce data transfer times, meaning you spend less time waiting and more time focusing on the task at hand.
- Stay Connected
- This HP notebook can connect to a home or public wireless network via 802.11ac 2×2 Wi-Fi. If you require a more reliable Internet connection, you can utilize the Gigabit Ethernet LAN jack. You can also connect wirelessly to peripherals via Bluetooth 4.2.
Windows 10 Pro
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8’s Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft’s digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Laptop, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it’s not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.
- Windows 10 Pro
- The Pro version of Windows 10 includes all of the features of Windows 10 Home plus many designed specifically for businesses users, including Hyper-V virtualization, BitLocker disk encryption, and remote desktop access. Devices will also be able to join domains and the Azure Active Directory, and they can even access a specialized version of the Windows Store featuring custom, company-specific applications.
- Order From Rondamo Technologies and Receive the item within 24 Hrs Countrywide