HP ProBook 430 G2 intel Core i7, 4 GB RAM , 500 GB HDD, Windows 10 ( Certified Refurbished)
- Intel Core i7-5500U Dual-Core CPU
- 4GB of 1600 MHz DDR3L RAM
- 13.3″ Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Display
- 1366 x 768 Native Resolution
- Integrated Intel HD Graphics 5500
- 500GB HDD
- Multi-Format Secure Digital Media Reader
- 802.11n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
- USB 3.0 + HDMI + RJ-45 + VGA
- Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
Order From Rondamo Technologies and Receive the item within 24 Hrs Countrywide
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: HP ProBook 430 G2 intel Core i7, 4 GB RAM , 500 GB HDD, Windows 10 ( Certified Refurbished)(
- APC Smart-UPS 1000VA LCD 230V(
- Cisco 2960 24TC-L switch(
The HP 13.3″ ProBook 430 G2 Laptop features a 13.3″ widescreen display. The screen has a 16:9 aspect ratio and a 1366 x 768 native resolution supported by integrated Intel HD Graphics 5500. The display also has an anti-glare finish, which allows you to use the ProBook in brightly lit conditions. If you want to use a bigger screen, you can output to an external display via the HDMI port.
The system is powered by a dual-core 5th-generation Broadwell 2.4 GHz Intel Core i7-5500U processor. It also has 4GB of 1600 MHz DDR3L RAM, a 500GB HDD, a multi-format Secure Digital media card reader, 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, an integrated webcam, and digital microphone. There are also built-in stereo speakers. Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) is the installed operating system.
HP ProBook 430 G2
- Dual-Core 5th-Gen Broadwell Intel Core Performance
- The ProBook houses a 5th-gen Broadwell Intel Core i7-5500U processor. Its dual cores can reach a stock speed of 2.4 GHz. The processor can also be overclocked up to 3.0 GHz, thanks to Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology. The 5th-generation processor uses low voltage, which improves battery life. With a dedicated 4MB L3 cache, 4GB of DDR3L RAM, and Intel Hyper-Threading technology, you’ll be able to multitask between applications quickly and efficiently.
- 13.3″ Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Display
- The 13.3″ widescreen display of the HP Stream features LED backlighting, a 16:9 aspect ratio, and a 1366 x 768 screen resolution, which can play 720p HD content natively. The display also has an anti-glare finish, which allows you to use your ProBook in brightly-lit environments. You can also output to an external display via the HDMI port.
- Stay Connected
- The ProBook can connect to a home or public wireless network via 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi. You can also connect wirelessly to peripherals and accessories via Bluetooth 4.0 technology. You can also use the 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 LAN jack for a reliable wired Internet connection.
Windows 10 Pro
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8’s Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft’s digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Laptop, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it’s not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.
- Windows 10 Pro Features
- The Pro version of Windows 10 includes all of the features of Windows 10 Home plus many designed specifically for businesses users, including Hyper-V virtualization, BitLocker disk encryption, and remote desktop access. Devices will also be able to join domains and the Azure Active Directory, and they can even access a specialized version of the Windows Store featuring custom, company-specific applications.
- Order From Rondamo Technologies and Receive the item within 24 Hrs Countrywide