Designed to entertain the entire family, the 15.6″ Inspiron 15 5000 Series 5570 Notebookfrom Dell is powered by a 1.8 GHz Intel Core i7-8550U quad-core processor that allows you to run multiple applications simultaneously. The processor also features a boost speed of up to 4.0 GHz and the system’s 8GB of 2400 MHz DDR4 RAM, which may be upgraded to 32, allows the computer to quickly access frequently used files and programs, as well as help to ensure efficient multitasking.
The 15.6″ display features a Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution, a 16:9 aspect ratio, LED backlighting, and viewing angles of 40/40/10/30°. The integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620 chipset delivers a sharp, clear picture, and you’ll also be able to output video to an external display using the built-in HDMI 1.4b output.
For connecting to the Internet this notebook is equipped with a 10/100 Fast Ethernet port and dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi. External peripherals, such as additional storage, printers, and more may be connected using the two 5 Gb/s USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A ports and one 480 Mb/s USB 2.0 port. Additional compatible peripherals, such as keyboards, mice, and headsets may be paired using Bluetooth technology.
For long-term storage of your files, the Inspiron 15 5000 features a 16GB Intel Optane module and a 1TB HDD. Whether you are listening to music, watching a movie, or playing a game, the dual integrated stereo speakers feature Waves MaxxAudio Pro and offer high quality sound. There is also a SuperMulti DVD Burner, a built-in 720p webcam and dual-array microphones that allow you to engage in face-to-face conversations using Skype or other software, and a media card reader that supports SD, SDHC, and SDXC cards.
The 15.6″ Inspiron 15 5000 Series Notebook includes a 3-cell / 42Wh lithium-ion battery and a 45W AC adapter that operates using 100-240 VAC at 50-60 Hz. The installed operating system is Windows 10 Home (64-bit).
- Clarity on Display
- Enjoy the crisp detail of a 15.6″ Full HD display for an improved viewing experience, especially outside or in bright light.
- Stream Seamlessly
- SmartByte technology helps make your gaming and streaming smooth and uninterrupted. This network solution ensures that your most important applications get the bandwidth they need for improved performance.
- Hear Every Detail
- Waves MaxxAudio Pro pumps up your sound, so you can hear everything from concerts to film scores and gaming action with rich, resonant tones.
- The Power to Perform
- A 1.8 GHz Intel Core i7-8550U Quad-Core processor delivers plentiful power in a compact package and features a burst speed of up to 4.0 GHz.
- More Memory
- With increased performance, boosted bandwidth, and energy efficiency with up to 32GB of 2400 MHz DDR4 memory, you’ll be able to running multiple apps and multitask.
- Multiple Storage Options
- Your laptop offers multiple storage options for responsive performance and plenty of backup, including a 2.5″ SATA III drive bay that supports up to a 2TB 5400 rpm hard drive, or an M.2 slot that supports SATA SSDs up to 256GB or NVMe PCIe SSDs up to 512GB.
- Pass on Passwords
- Windows Hello makes secure logins as simple as possible, even for multiple users.
- Optical Drive
- Watch movies, play games, or listen to your favorite music with the standard DVD drive, or burn your own discs for file backups.
- Turn Up the Heat
- From locker rooms to locked cars, Inspiron laptops are tested for survival in harsh short-term heat conditions of up to 149°F / 65°C.
- Everything Hinges on It
- Dell tests Inspiron laptop hinges to ensure they still feel tight, even after opening and closing the lid 20,000 times.
- Keys to Success
- Dell tests commonly used keys for 10 million keystrokes and touch pad buttons 1 million times with no failure. So go ahead, finish your novel.
- Buttoned Up
- No matter what you set your power and multimedia buttons to do, Dell has tested them all to survive up to 40,000 pushes.
- Twist and Turn
- After twisting an Inspiron laptop’s base and lid more than 25,000 times, Dell can assure you the parts inside are well protected.
- A Good Fit
- You’ll probably never need to remove and reinstall your Inspiron’s battery 30 times, but you can rest easy knowing that Dell has tested even that.
Windows 10 Home
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8’s Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft’s digital personal assistant, Cortana, can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the Internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Notebook, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information-gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it’s not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.
- Order From Rondamo Technologies and Receive the item within 24 Hrs Countrywide