Fujifilm X-T3 26.1MP Mirrorless Digital Camera with XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS Lens, Black
- New X-Trans™* CMOS 4 & X-Processor 4
- New Phase detection AF to entire frame
- New Up to 30 fps** black-out free high-speed continuous shooting
- New Sports finder mode
- New Monochrome Adjustment
- New Color Chrome Effect
- New 4K/60P 10 bit recording
- Weather resistant structure
Fujifilm X-T3 26.1MP Mirrorless Digital Camera with XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS Lens, Black details
Designed for videographers and action photographers alike, the black Fujifilm X-T3 is a versatile mirrorless camera characterized by its high-speed performance, more-than-capable imaging, and multimedia flexibility. Revolving around a newly developed image sensor and processor, both high-resolution stills and 4K video can be recorded while an apt autofocus system delivers quick and accurate focusing performance. The sensor, a 26.1MP APS-C-format X-Trans CMOS 4, features a back-illuminated design, to promote greater image quality throughout the sensitivity range, along with an expansive 2.16m-point phase-detection autofocus system for quick, precise AF performance and subject tracking. Complementing the imaging and focusing is the X-Processor 4, which uses four CPUs for faster image processing as well as continuous shooting up to 11 fps with a mechanical shutter, 30 fps shooting at a 1.25x crop and electronic shutter, and internal 4K60p 10-bit video recording.
Like previous X-T cameras, the X-T3 retains its classically inspired looks and prominent tactile controls, and adds a new OLED electronic viewfinder design with 3.69m-dot resolution and a high 0.75x magnification. This finder has a high refresh rate of 100 fps for fluid viewing and remains blackout-free while shooting at the top 30 fps shooting rate. Also, a unique Sports Finder Mode can be used, which highlights the 16.6MP crop area in order to give you additional room outside of the frame to recognize moving subjects. Conversely, a rear 3.2" 1.04m-dot LCD monitor can also be used for live view shooting and larger image playback. Additionally, the X-T3 also sports built-in Bluetooth for wireless sharing and remote control, and the magnesium-alloy body is fully weather-sealed for working in trying weather conditions.
26.1MP APS-C X-Trans BSI CMOS 4 Sensor and X-Processor 4
The sensor's design also includes an expanded phase-detection autofocus system, which now has an impressive 2,160,000 points that cover nearly the entire sensor area. This AF system delivers faster, more accurate focusing performance along with low-light sensitivity down to EV -3. Complementing the imaging and focusing capabilities, an updated X-Processor 4 is also featured, and delivers faster focus response for subject tracking and also supports Face- and Eye-Detection AF when working in AF-C mode and when recording video.
The X-Processor 4 also utilizes four CPU units for faster image processing and it benefits overall performance with AF speeds as low as 0.06 sec. 0.17 sec shooting intervals, 0.045 sec shutter lag, and a 0.3 sec start-up time. Quick continuous shooting is possible, up to 11 fps with a mechanical shutter or 30 fps with an electronic shutter and a 1.25x crop, and internal UHD 4K60 video recording with 10-bit output is also supported.
UHD and DCI 4K Video Recording
In addition to the supported 10-bit color depth, the X-T3 also includes the F-Log gamma setting, which provides a flat picture for use in advanced color grading software during editing. This maximizes the potential dynamic range in difficult scenes and image adjustments can be made, as well, to highlight tone, shadow tone, color, and sharpness. When working in F-Log, an updated noise reduction algorithm is available along with 4K inter-frame noise reduction, and the minimum sensitivity has been lowered to ISO 640 to suit working in a broader range of scene types.
Also, the camera features a 3.5mm microphone jack and 3.5mm headphone jack for more advanced audio solutions.
- A bright and clear means for eye-level viewing, a 3.69m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder offers a high 0.75x magnification, fast ~100 fps refresh rate, wide viewing angle, and lockable diopter adjustment. The viewfinder remains blackout free while shooting up to the top 30 fps shooting rate, and a unique Sports Finder Mode can also be employed, which highlights a 16.6MP crop area of the sensor in order to allow you to see outside of the image frame.
- In addition to the EVF. a rear 3.0" 1.04m-dot LCD touchscreen is available for intuitive live view shooting, playback and review, and settings adjustment and menu navigation. The screen has a three-way tilting design, too, to suit working from high and low angles regardless if shooting with a horizontal or vertical orientation.
- Dual SD card slots allow for a more flexible and reliable means of storing imagery, and both card slots are compatible with UHS-II standards for fast transfer speeds.
- The top plate incorporates a series of locking dials and levers for fast, intuitive control over exposure settings, including a shutter speed dial that offers direct shutter speed adjustment. An ISO dial is also incorporated into the shutter speed dial, for confirming the sensitivity setting without having to turn the camera on and the exposure compensation dial lets you choose +/- 3 EV in 1/3 steps while a command dial position expands the range to +/- 5 EV for further control.
- Front and rear command dials integrate a push function for easier use and settings selection and six different function buttons can be assigned to control a range of settings.
- A dedicated Focus Lever provides faster, more intuitive control over selecting specific focus points while shooting.
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.2 low energy allows you to wirelessly share images to a mobile device or use the device to remotely control the camera.
Film Simulation and Grain Effect Modes
XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS Lens
Cash Payments (Nairobi only)
We accept Cash Payments . This is applicable for Pay on Delivery orders within Nairobi Metropolitan area.
- Go to Safaricom SIM Tool Kit, select M-PESA menu, select “Lipa na M-PESA“
- Select “Pay Bill“
- Select “Enter Business no.“, Enter Rondamo technologies Lipa na M-PESA PayBill Number 964586 and press “OK”
- Account no. ( Indicate Order No. & Your Name)
- “Enter Amount : ( Total shown on Invoice)
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and press “OK”
This is applicable for all orders, both in Nairobi & upcountry besides large orders over Ksh 250,000/-
Bank Deposit /EFT
You can deposit payment for your order directly into our Stanbic bank account. We check our bank account for new payments every day but depending on your bank it can take 1–2 business days for your payment to appear. To ensure that we can reconcile your payment quickly please make sure you follow the instructions carefully and include a reference with your payment.
You can deposit payment for your order directly into our Stanbic bank account via Pesalink. all products are eligible for payment via Pesalink. To ensure that we can reconcile your payment quickly please make sure you follow the instructions carefully and include a reference with your payment.
Warranty Info (1 Year)
The warranty tendered hereunder, on the electronic product(s) sold under this invoice will be provided exclusively by their respective Authorized Agents/Distributors and are limited to one year from the date of this invoice, except otherwise mentioned as per the warranty conditions as carried along with the products(s) or mentioned on Rondamo Technologies Invoice
Accurate delivery estimates are displayed on the product page and in the Checkout before you confirm your order.
Delivery estimates take into consideration both the delivery address and the types of products being ordered.
The remainder of this article discusses delivery times in more general terms.
Same Day Delivery / For Customers in Nairobi Metropolitan Area
We use Courier for these orders, which allows fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Orders placed between 7 Am and 5 Pm will be delivered the same day otherwise they will be delivered the following day. Delivery times vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address. For very large orders, we may be forced to use Mainfreight as these orders lie outside of what Courier Rider services can handle. If your order is being shipped with Mainfreight, this will be indicated in your fulfilment email along with a tracking number.
Most In stock products are delivered overnight anywhere in Kenya – provided the order is placed before the advertised cut-off time. Our Overnight Delivery cut-off is usually 4:30pm Monday to Friday, however, this is updated daily and the expected shipping date will be shown for you on the product page. Larger products take an additional 1–2 days to be delivered.
Evening Express Delivery
Same Day Delivery is available to Nairobi & its suburbs. Same Day Delivery orders are delivered between 4pm and 7pm in the evening on the same day your order is dispatched.
If you are ordering on a business day and before the cutoff time, the option will be called “Same Day Delivery”. If you are ordering after the cutoff time or on a weekend or public holiday, the option will be called “Evening Express Delivery”. And May incur extra Costs other than the standard shipping fee.