APC Smart-UPS,1500VA Rack Mount, LCD 230V with SmartConnect Port (SMC1500I-2UC)
- Cold-start capable - Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Green mode - Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- High online efficiency - Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
- LCD Status Display - Provides key UPS status at a glance. Multiple status indicators with load and battery bar graphs.
- Pure sine wave output on battery - Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- SmartConnect - Innovative, easy to use remote monitoring feature that provides automatic notifications, firmware updates, and advanced support services.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging - Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
APC Smart-UPS,1500VA Rack Mount, LCD 230V with SmartConnect Port (SMC1500I-2UC) details
Smart-UPS Features & Benefits
Safety-agency approvedEnsures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
User-replaceable batteriesIncreases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
Resettable circuit breakersEnables a quick recovery from overload events.
Battery failure notificationProvides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
Hot-swappable batteriesEnsures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
Predictive failure notification.Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
Audible alarmsProvides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions.
Network manageableMost models provide remote power management options of the UPS over the network. Many do not have NMC embedded.
LED status indicatorsQuickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
Serial connectivityProvides management of the UPS via a serial port.
USB connectivityProvides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
Cash Payments (Nairobi only)
We accept Cash Payments . This is applicable for Pay on Delivery orders within Nairobi Metropolitan area.
- Go to Safaricom SIM Tool Kit, select M-PESA menu, select “Lipa na M-PESA“
- Select “Pay Bill“
- Select “Enter Business no.“, Enter Rondamo technologies Lipa na M-PESA PayBill Number 964586 and press “OK”
- Account no. ( Indicate Order No. & Your Name)
- “Enter Amount : ( Total shown on Invoice)
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and press “OK”
This is applicable for all orders, both in Nairobi & upcountry besides large orders over Ksh 250,000/-
Bank Deposit /EFT
You can deposit payment for your order directly into our Stanbic bank account. We check our bank account for new payments every day but depending on your bank it can take 1–2 business days for your payment to appear. To ensure that we can reconcile your payment quickly please make sure you follow the instructions carefully and include a reference with your payment.
You can deposit payment for your order directly into our Stanbic bank account via Pesalink. all products are eligible for payment via Pesalink. To ensure that we can reconcile your payment quickly please make sure you follow the instructions carefully and include a reference with your payment.
Warranty Info (1 Year)
The warranty tendered hereunder, on the electronic product(s) sold under this invoice will be provided exclusively by their respective Authorized Agents/Distributors and are limited to one year from the date of this invoice, except otherwise mentioned as per the warranty conditions as carried along with the products(s) or mentioned on Rondamo Technologies Invoice
Accurate delivery estimates are displayed on the product page and in the Checkout before you confirm your order.
Delivery estimates take into consideration both the delivery address and the types of products being ordered.
The remainder of this article discusses delivery times in more general terms.
Same Day Delivery / For Customers in Nairobi Metropolitan Area
We use Courier for these orders, which allows fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Orders placed between 7 Am and 5 Pm will be delivered the same day otherwise they will be delivered the following day. Delivery times vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address. For very large orders, we may be forced to use Mainfreight as these orders lie outside of what Courier Rider services can handle. If your order is being shipped with Mainfreight, this will be indicated in your fulfilment email along with a tracking number.
Most In stock products are delivered overnight anywhere in Kenya – provided the order is placed before the advertised cut-off time. Our Overnight Delivery cut-off is usually 4:30pm Monday to Friday, however, this is updated daily and the expected shipping date will be shown for you on the product page. Larger products take an additional 1–2 days to be delivered.
Evening Express Delivery
Same Day Delivery is available to Nairobi & its suburbs. Same Day Delivery orders are delivered between 4pm and 7pm in the evening on the same day your order is dispatched.
If you are ordering on a business day and before the cutoff time, the option will be called “Same Day Delivery”. If you are ordering after the cutoff time or on a weekend or public holiday, the option will be called “Evening Express Delivery”. And May incur extra Costs other than the standard shipping fee.