HP 15-BS194NIA Notebook, intel core i5-8250U, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, 15.6 inches screen.
- intel core i5-8250U Quad-Core processor
- 8GB DDR4 RAM | 256GB SATA III M.2 SSD
- 15.6″ 1366 x 768 SVA Anti-Glare Display
- Integrated AMD Radeon R4 Graphics
- SuperMulti DVD Burner | SDXC Card Reader
- USB 3.0 | USB 2.0 | HDMI | VGA
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 4.2
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet Port
- HP TrueVision HD Camera, Mic & Speakers
Order From Rondamo Technologies and Receive the item within 24 Hrs Countrywide
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: HP 15-BS194NIA Notebook, intel core i5-8250U, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, 15.6 inches screen.(
- HP Business 17.3" Backpack(
- Ms Office 2016 Professional Licensed Key(
Customers who bought this item also bought
Equipped for business and ready for the road, the 15.6″ HP Notebook – 15-bs194nia Laptop from HP is a durable system that allows users to work confidently. This system is powered by a 1.8 GHzintel core i5-8250U Quad-Core processor which allows you to run multiple applications simultaneously and can be boosted up to 4.0 GHz. The 8GB of 1866 MHz DDR4 RAM helps to ensure smooth multitasking and also allows the computer to quickly access frequently used files and programs. The internal memory cannot be upgraded.
The 15.6″ TN SVA Anti-Glare eDP display features an HD 1366 x 768 resolution, a 16:9 aspect ratio, 220 cd/m2 brightness, a 500:1 contrast ratio, a refresh rate of 60 Hz, 100 ppi, and viewing angles of 45/45/20/40°. Integrated AMD Radeon R4 graphics delivers a sharp, clear picture, and you’ll be able to output video to an external display the HDMI 1.4b and VGA outputs.
For long-term storage of your files, this system is equipped with a 256GB SATA III TLC M.2 SSD, and there is also an empty 2.5″ bay for additional storage that can accept 7 and 9.5mm drives. If you want to add external storage, optical drives, memory card readers, printers, and more, the 255 G6 offers two USB 3.0 Type-A ports and one USB 2.0 Type-A port. Gigabit Ethernet and 802.11ac dual-band Wi-Fi are built-in for wired and wireless networking, and Bluetooth 4.2 technology will also allow you to connect additional compatible peripherals wirelessly. There is also an SD/SDHC/SDXC card reader, an HP TrueVision HD 720p Wide Dynamic Range webcam, a digital microphone, stereo speakers, and a SuperMulti DVD±RW with dual-layer support.
The HP Notebook – 15-bs194nia Series Laptop includes a 45W Smart AC adapter that runs using 115-230 VAC at 47-63 Hz and a 4-cell / 41Wh lithium-ion battery that lasts for up to 7.5 hours before recharging is required. The installed operating system is Windows 10 Pro (64-bit).
- SuperMulti DVD Drive
- A SuperMulti DVD±RW DL will let you read and write optical media so you can watch DVDs and create backups of your documents.
- 802.11ac Dual-Band Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.2
- With dual-band Wi-Fi, you can connect to the 5 GHz band for faster speeds, or connect to the 2.4 GHz band for an improved wireless transmission range. You’ll also be able to pair additional compatible wireless peripherals and devices using Bluetooth 4.2 technology.
- 2 x USB 3.0 Type-A | 1 x USB 2.0 Type-A
- The HP 255 G6 has two USB 3.0 Type-A ports and one USB 2.0 Type-A port that will allow you to connect peripherals such as hard drives, printers, and memory card readers. At 5 Gb/s, USB 3.0 transfers data up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, which operates at 480 Mb/s. USB 3.0’s high-speed transfer rate helps to significantly reduce data transfer times, meaning you spend less time waiting and more time focusing on the task at hand.
- Video Conferencing
- Equipped with a built-in 720p webcam, stereo speakers, and a microphone, the HP 255 G6 can be used for work-related video conferencing as well as video chatting with friends and family.
- Equipped with Trusted Platform Module (TPM), the HP 255 G6 provides you with hardware-based encryption to help secure your data, email, and user credentials.
Windows 10 Pro
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8’s Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft’s digital personal assistant, Cortana, can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the Internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Laptop, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information-gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it’s not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.
- Windows 10 Pro
- The Pro version of Windows 10 includes all of the features of Windows 10 Home plus many designed specifically for business users, including Hyper-V virtualization, BitLocker disk encryption, and remote desktop access. Devices will also be able to join domains and the Azure Active Directory, and they can even access a specialized version of the Windows Store featuring custom, company-specific applications.
- Order From Rondamo Technologies and Receive the item within 24 Hrs Countrywide