Retail Price Was* Ksh 28,000
Now Ksh 22,000
Characterized by its long-reaching zoom, the black PowerShot SX620 HS from Canon is a sleek digital camera featuring a high-resolution 20.2MP CMOS sensor along with a powerful DIGIC 4+ image processor. The sensor and processor combine to form the Canon HS SYSTEM, which produces imagery with notable clarity and quality, as well as reduced noise when working at high sensitivities in low-light conditions. The sensor and processor also permit recording Full HD 1080p video at 30 fps, shooting stills at up to 7.1 fps, and working with sensitivities up to ISO 3200 to suit shooting in difficult lighting conditions. Complementing the imaging capabilities is a 25x optical zoom lens, which covers a wide-angle to super telephoto 25-625mm-equivalent focal length range, and Intelligent IS serves to balance this reach by minimizing the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. The sleek form factor of the camera is accented by a large 3.0" 922k-dot LCD screen for composing imagery and reviewing your shots, and built-in Wi-Fi with NFC enables wireless sharing and remote camera control from a linked smartphone or tablet.
20.2MP CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 4+ Image Processor
Beyond still image recording, the SX620 HS is also capable of recording Full HD 1080p video at 30 fps, which is easily accessible via a dedicated movie button.
25x Zoom Lens and Intelligent Image Stabilization
- Normal IS corrects for a wide range of common camera movements.
- Panning IS detects deliberate panning movements and does not compensate for lateral movements to permit desired camera movements.
- Macro (Hybrid) IS corrects for shift-type camera shake that commonly occurs when working with close-up subject matter.
- Tripod is a dedicated setting that automatically deactivates IS when the use of a tripod is detected since camera-based stabilization is not needed.
- Dynamic IS is well-suited to recording at wide-angle focal lengths and reduces unwanted shaking that typically occurs when walking while recording.
- Powered IS compensates for hand movements that become more visually discernible when working at the telephoto end of the zoom range.
- Macro (Hybrid) IS minimizes the appearance of shake when walking as well as compensates for shift-type shake that occurs when working with close-up subject matter.
- Active Tripod IS minimizes the slight amount of shake that can happen when recording video while using a tripod.
Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC
Other Camera Features
- A large 3.0" 922k-dot LCD monitor is available for composing imagery, navigating the menu, and reviewing photos and videos.
- The Auto Zoom feature helps to maintain consistent compositions and framing accuracy, as well as sharp focus, when working with distant subjects by automatically zooming in or out.
- Creative Shot modes help to transform your original imagery into creative and unique works using a system of 46 in-camera filters, which are grouped within Retro, Monochrome, Special, and Natural categories. Once the original image has been taken, the camera will automatically produce five additional variations using this series of filters.
- Hybrid Auto will record short video clips prior to recording a still image, and then automatically compile them into one HD 720p video file to produce a highlight reel of a shooting session.
- Smart AUTO intelligently selects the proper camera settings based on recognized shooting situations.
|Pixels||Actual: 21.1 Megapixel
Effective: 20.2 Megapixel
|Maximum Resolution||5184 x 3888|
|Aspect Ratio||1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9|
|Image File Format||JPEG|
|Focal Length||4.5 to 112.5mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 25 to 625mm)|
|Digital Zoom||4x Maximum (100x Combined Zoom)|
|Maximum Aperture||f/3.2 to 6.6|
0.39" to Infinity / 1 cm to Infinity (Wide)
3.28' to Infinity / 1 m to Infinity (Telephoto)
2" to Infinity / 5 cm to Infinity (Wide)
3.3' to Infinity / 1 m to Infinity (Telephoto)
0.39" to 1.64' / 1 cm to 50 cm (Wide)
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto, 80 to 3200|
|Shutter Speed||1/2000 to 15 Seconds|
|Metering Method||Center-Weighted Average, Evaluative, Spot|
|Exposure Modes||Auto, Program|
|Exposure Compensation||-2 to +2 EV (1/3 EV Steps)|
|White Balance||Auto, Cloudy, Custom, Daylight, Fluorescent, Fluorescent H, Tungsten|
|Continuous Shooting||Up to 7.1 fps at 20.2 MP|
|Special Options||Fireworks, Fish-Eye Effect, Handheld Night, Miniature Effect, Monochrome, Portrait, Toy Camera Effect|
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 29.97p [30 Mb/s]
HD (1280 x 720) at 29.97p [8 Mb/s]
SD (640 x 480) at 29.97p [3 Mb/s]
|Recording Limit||Up to 29 Minutes, 59 Seconds|
|Audio Recording||Built-In Microphone (Mono)|
|Audio File Format||AAC LC|
|Monitor Resolution||922,000 Dot|
|Monitor Type||Fixed LCD|
|Flash Modes||Auto, Flash On, Off, Slow Sync|
|Effective Flash Range||1.6 to 13.1' / 0.5 to 4 m (Wide)
3.3 to 6.6' / 1 to 2 m (Telephoto)
|External Flash Connection||None|
|Memory Card Slot||Single Slot: SD/SDHC/SDXC|
|Connectivity||HDMI D (Micro), USB Micro-B (USB 2.0)|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Operating Humidity||10 to 90%|
|Battery||1 x NB-13L Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, 3.6 VDC, 1250 mAh|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||3.8 x 2.2 x 1.1" / 96.9 x 56.9 x 27.9 mm|
|Weight||6.42 oz / 182 g|
|Package Weight||1.05 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||6.457 x 5.512 x 2.441"|
Accurate delivery estimates are displayed on the product page and in the Checkout before you confirm your order.
Delivery estimates take into consideration both the delivery address and the types of products being ordered.
The remainder of this article discusses delivery times in more general terms.
Same Day Delivery / For Customers in Nairobi Metropolitan Area
We use Courier for these orders, which allows fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Orders placed between 7 Am and 5 Pm will be delivered the same day otherwise they will be delivered the following day. Delivery times vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address. For very large orders, we may be forced to use Mainfreight as these orders lie outside of what Courier Rider services can handle. If your order is being shipped with Mainfreight, this will be indicated in your fulfilment email along with a tracking number.
Most In stock products are delivered overnight anywhere in Kenya – provided the order is placed before the advertised cut-off time. Our Overnight Delivery cut-off is usually 4:30pm Monday to Friday, however, this is updated daily and the expected shipping date will be shown for you on the product page. Larger products take an additional 1–2 days to be delivered.
Evening Express Delivery
Same Day Delivery is available to Nairobi & its suburbs. Same Day Delivery orders are delivered between 4pm and 7pm in the evening on the same day your order is dispatched.
If you are ordering on a business day and before the cutoff time, the option will be called “Same Day Delivery”. If you are ordering after the cutoff time or on a weekend or public holiday, the option will be called “Evening Express Delivery”. And May incur extra Costs other than the standard shipping fee.
Cash Payments (Nairobi only)
We accept Cash Payments . This is applicable for Pay on Delivery orders within Nairobi Metropolitan area.
- Go to Safaricom SIM Tool Kit, select M-PESA menu, select “Lipa na M-PESA“
- Select “Pay Bill“
- Select “Enter Business no.“, Enter Rondamo technologies Lipa na M-PESA PayBill Number 964586 and press “OK”
- Account no. ( Indicate Order No. & Your Name)
- “Enter Amount : ( Total shown on Invoice)
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and press “OK”
This is applicable for all orders, both in Nairobi & upcountry besides large orders over Ksh 250,000/-
Bank Deposit /EFT
You can deposit payment for your order directly into our Stanbic bank account. We check our bank account for new payments every day but depending on your bank it can take 1–2 business days for your payment to appear. To ensure that we can reconcile your payment quickly please make sure you follow the instructions carefully and include a reference with your payment.
You can deposit payment for your order directly into our Stanbic bank account via Pesalink. all products are eligible for payment via Pesalink. To ensure that we can reconcile your payment quickly please make sure you follow the instructions carefully and include a reference with your payment.
The warranty tendered hereunder, on the electronic product(s) sold under this invoice will be provided exclusively by their respective Authorized Agents/Distributors and are limited to one year from the date of this invoice, except otherwise mentioned as per the warranty conditions as carried along with the products(s) or mentioned on Rondamo Technologies Invoice