Canon EOS 90D DSLR Camera (Body Only)
- 32.5MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- UHD 4K30p & Full HD 120p Video Recording
- 3″ 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- 32.5MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- 45-Point All Cross-Type AF
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF Systems
Canon EOS 90D DSLR Camera (Body Only) details
Situated as a versatile camera with capable photo and video traits, the Canon EOS 90D is a sleek DSLR also characterized by its high-resolution 32.5MP APS-C CMOS sensor. This updated sensor design achieves enhanced image clarity, resolution, and dynamic range, along with adept sensitivity to ISO 25600 and low noise to suit working in a variety of situations. Combined with advanced image processing, this sensor is also capable of outputting UHD 4K30p and Full HD 120p video, as well as supporting continuous stills shooting rates up to 10 fps. When working with the optical viewfinder, an apt 45-point all cross-type AF system affords fast performance in a range of lighting conditions for tracking moving subjects and working in low light, while the 5481-point Dual Pixel CMOS AF system benefits live-view shooting and movie recording by providing a smooth, natural focusing quality akin to the way a camcorder acquires focus. Complementing the imaging capabilities, the 90D sports a vari-angle touchscreen LCD for intuitive control and compositional freedom, and an optical pentaprism viewfinder provides a bright, clear, and realistic viewing means characteristic of the DSLR shooting experience. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity allow you to pair mobile devices with the camera to wirelessly transfer files for sharing your photos and movies online.
32.5MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
45-Point All Cross-Type AF and Dual Pixel CMOS AF Systems
When recording video or shooting in live view, a Dual Pixel CMOS AF system is employed that features 5481 selectable autofocus points. This focusing system offers smooth and fast focusing performance in a similar manner to how a camcorder acquires focus. Dual Pixel CMOS AF integrates two separate photodiodes within each pixel to provide a broad and dense network of phase-detection gathering elements across a majority of the image sensor to reduce focus hunting for faster, more direct control of focus placement. When working with still imagery, this focusing system works to acquire focus quickly and accurately, making it ideally suited to shooting and tracking moving subjects so that critical focus is attained with each shot. When shooting video, a Movie Servo AF mode offers smooth and natural focusing when changing from different subjects or different distances within the scene, as well as the ability to specify tracking sensitivity, AF speed, and Face Tracking priority. Benefited by the Touch AF system, rack focus is possible simply by touching elements within the scene on the touchscreen in order to change focus in an intuitive manner. Subject tracking in movies is also heightened due to the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system's ability to recognize subjects and maintain focus when working within changing or cluttered scenery.
Body Design and Wireless Connectivity
- Touchscreen 3.0" 1.04m-dot LCD monitor features a vari-angle design to permit working from high and low angles and the touchscreen design facilitates intuitive control over menu navigation and touch-to-focus operation.
- The pentaprism type optical viewfinder offers 100% frame coverage for high compositional accuracy when shooting at eye-level. Additionally, further aiding shooting with the viewfinder, AF points and mode, compositional grids, a horizontal electronic level, and other assistive features can be displayed during use.
- Included LP-E6N battery provides approximately 1300 shots per charge.
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows for easy wireless sharing of both photos and movies to a linked mobile device and Bluetooth connectivity permits linking a smartphone or tablet for quick image sharing between devices as well as remote control capabilities when using the Canon Camera Connect app. This app also enables a mobile raw-editing workflow for greater post-production freedom.
Other Camera Features
- In-camera 4K time-lapses can be produced, along with 4K frame grabs for effectively shooting 8MP stills at up to 30 fps.
- A revised 220000-pixel AE metering sensor benefits both autofocus and exposure metering precision and enables Color Tracking for more accurately detecting skin colors.
- EOS iTR autofocus provides face detection for refined focus control when shooting portraits.
- Electronic shutter function permits working with shutter speeds up to 1/16000 of a second.
Cash Payments (Nairobi only)
We accept Cash Payments . This is applicable for Pay on Delivery orders within Nairobi Metropolitan area.
- Go to Safaricom SIM Tool Kit, select M-PESA menu, select “Lipa na M-PESA“
- Select “Pay Bill“
- Select “Enter Business no.“, Enter Rondamo technologies Lipa na M-PESA PayBill Number 964586 and press “OK”
- Account no. ( Indicate Order No. & Your Name)
- “Enter Amount : ( Total shown on Invoice)
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and press “OK”
This is applicable for all orders, both in Nairobi & upcountry besides large orders over Ksh 250,000/-
Bank Deposit /EFT
You can deposit payment for your order directly into our Stanbic bank account. We check our bank account for new payments every day but depending on your bank it can take 1–2 business days for your payment to appear. To ensure that we can reconcile your payment quickly please make sure you follow the instructions carefully and include a reference with your payment.
You can deposit payment for your order directly into our Stanbic bank account via Pesalink. all products are eligible for payment via Pesalink. To ensure that we can reconcile your payment quickly please make sure you follow the instructions carefully and include a reference with your payment.
Warranty Info (1 Year)
The warranty tendered hereunder, on the electronic product(s) sold under this invoice will be provided exclusively by their respective Authorized Agents/Distributors and are limited to one year from the date of this invoice, except otherwise mentioned as per the warranty conditions as carried along with the products(s) or mentioned on Rondamo Technologies Invoice
Accurate delivery estimates are displayed on the product page and in the Checkout before you confirm your order.
Delivery estimates take into consideration both the delivery address and the types of products being ordered.
The remainder of this article discusses delivery times in more general terms.
Same Day Delivery / For Customers in Nairobi Metropolitan Area
We use Courier for these orders, which allows fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Orders placed between 7 Am and 5 Pm will be delivered the same day otherwise they will be delivered the following day. Delivery times vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address. For very large orders, we may be forced to use Mainfreight as these orders lie outside of what Courier Rider services can handle. If your order is being shipped with Mainfreight, this will be indicated in your fulfilment email along with a tracking number.
Most In stock products are delivered overnight anywhere in Kenya – provided the order is placed before the advertised cut-off time. Our Overnight Delivery cut-off is usually 4:30pm Monday to Friday, however, this is updated daily and the expected shipping date will be shown for you on the product page. Larger products take an additional 1–2 days to be delivered.
Evening Express Delivery
Same Day Delivery is available to Nairobi & its suburbs. Same Day Delivery orders are delivered between 4pm and 7pm in the evening on the same day your order is dispatched.
If you are ordering on a business day and before the cutoff time, the option will be called “Same Day Delivery”. If you are ordering after the cutoff time or on a weekend or public holiday, the option will be called “Evening Express Delivery”. And May incur extra Costs other than the standard shipping fee.