Canon EOS R50 Mirrorless Camera with 18-45mm f4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens Kit
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC X Image Processor
- UHD 4K 30p Video Recording
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF II with 651 Zones
- 2.36m-Dot Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0" 1.62m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- 15 fps Electronic Shutter
- Movie for Close-Up Demos Mode
- Vertical Movie Mode
- RF-S 18-45mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
Canon EOS R50 Mirrorless Camera with 18-45mm f4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens Kit details
A compact and lightweight camera, the black Canon EOS R50 is a highly versatile mirrorless camera with a sophisticated photo and video feature set. Geared towards content creators and vloggers, this camera is slightly smaller and lighter than the EOS M50 Mark II and features an upgraded 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC X image processor to deliver high-resolution stills and UHD 4K videos.
24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and DIGIC X Processing
Pairing a powerful 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC X image processor, the R50 delivers high resolution imagery with striking and accurate colors. Designed to work in a variety of lighting condition, this camera offers a flexible ISO 100-32000 range that is expandable to ISO 51200 for working in difficult lighting conditions. Using the full width of the sensor, 6K oversampled UHD 4K 30p video recording is supported as is Full HD 1080 120p for slow motion playback. Additionally, 1-hour of video recording is now available. Capable of processing high speed bursts and high-resolution 4K video, the DIGIC X image processor also supports up to 15 fps continuous shooting via its silent electronic shutter.
Enhanced Dual Pixel CMOS AF II
Featuring 651 high precision autofocus zones, the advanced Dual Pixel CMOS AF II system provides fast and accurate focusing performance. This phase-detection focusing system offers enhanced subject detection and tracking, with the ability to intelligently recognize people, animals, and vehicles while automatically locking onto these subjects and maintaining sharp focus throughout bursts and video captures.
2.36m-Dot EVF and Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
Providing high-resolution eye-level viewing, the R50 is designed with a bright and clear 2.36m-dot OLED EVF for a pleasing electronic viewfinder experience. Additionally, a large 3.0" 1.62m-dot vari-angle touchscreen provides an intuitive interface for controlling focusing points, navigating menus, and reviewing imagery. This screen also features a vari-angle design for ease-of-use when working from high and low angles.
Advanced A+ Assist
Experience the joy of creative photography with an expanded array of auto-compatible scenes. Advanced A+ Assist enables great imagery even in difficult settings such as night views and backlit scenarios. Overexposure is automatically reduced so you can capture dynamic scenes or bright portraits, and multiple continuous shots are taken to create beautiful night images or macro photography with a deeper depth of field.
Simple and Convenient Vlogging
With video recording features such as uncropped UHD 4K movie recording at up to 30 fps, Full-HD High-frame rate movie recording at up to 120 fps, Dual Pixel CMOS AF tracking, and Movie for Close-up Demo Mode, the R50 camera makes vlogging and video content creation simple and convenient. The camera also lets you continuously record video for up to 1 hour, allowing you to set up your video and keep your vlog, podcast, or other video project rolling without worrying about it stopping.
Movie for Close-Up Demos Mode
Ensure the correct subject is in focus with Movie for Close-Up Demos Mode on the R50 mirrorless camera. This mode quickly switches focus from the on-camera subject to an object that is presented towards the camera's lens, ideal for movies where showing a product to the viewers is necessary such as in makeup demos or cooking videos.
Vertical Movie Mode and Aspect Markers
Movie rotation information can be set during or after movie recording, allowing videos to be played in vertical composition when viewing on a smartphone. The Aspect Markers function displays visual markers for different aspect ratios that may be desired for posting the same file to various social media sites. This display provides consideration for proper composition for the different deliverable files that can be created when editing.
- Wired and wireless connectivity options allow for multiple methods of transferring photos and videos, livestreaming, as well as for remotely controlling the camera.
- Physically, the camera features a USB-C port, a micro-HDMI port, and a microphone port for video recording.
- UVC/UAC compatibility allows the R50 camera to be used as a web camera to stream live video in Full HD without additional computer software. Compatible applications include Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Skype, and similar on-line web conferencing software.
- Built-in Bluetooth pairing lets you easily connect the camera to compatible smart devices using the free Canon Camera Connect app. This low-energy wireless connection helps preserve battery life, while providing remote control of the camera. It also sends continuously updated GPS location data from your phone, letting you geotag what you've captured so you know precisely where you captured the photo.
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity enables quick and seamless wireless functions, such as remote live view, file viewing, and transfer. Using the Canon Camera Connect app, you can also transfer files to your mobile device to browse and share on social media.
- Built-in USB-C allows you to connect the camera to a smartphone or computer. All Canon Camera Connect app features that can be used with Wi-Fi are now available when the camera and smartphone are connected via USB, using a compatible cable for your device.
Pop-Up Flash and Next-Generation Multi-Function Shoe
A built-in pop-up flash provides additional illumination for working in low-light conditions, and the camera's Multi-Function Shoe adds a row of pins at the front of the design to permit greater accessory functionality. This next-generation shoe also provides power to select accessory types that traditionally rely on separate batteries.
Cash Payments (Nairobi only)
We accept Cash Payments . This is applicable for Pay on Delivery orders within Nairobi Metropolitan area.
- Go to Safaricom SIM Tool Kit, select M-PESA menu, select “Lipa na M-PESA“
- Select “Pay Bill“
- Select “Enter Business no.“, Enter Rondamo technologies Lipa na M-PESA PayBill Number 964586 and press “OK”
- Account no. ( Indicate Order No. & Your Name)
- “Enter Amount : ( Total shown on Invoice)
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and press “OK”
This is applicable for all orders, both in Nairobi & upcountry besides large orders over Ksh 250,000/-
Bank Deposit /EFT
You can deposit payment for your order directly into our Stanbic bank account. We check our bank account for new payments every day but depending on your bank it can take 1–2 business days for your payment to appear. To ensure that we can reconcile your payment quickly please make sure you follow the instructions carefully and include a reference with your payment.
You can deposit payment for your order directly into our Stanbic bank account via Pesalink. all products are eligible for payment via Pesalink. To ensure that we can reconcile your payment quickly please make sure you follow the instructions carefully and include a reference with your payment.
Warranty Info (1 Year)
The warranty tendered hereunder, on the electronic product(s) sold under this invoice will be provided exclusively by their respective Authorized Agents/Distributors and are limited to one year from the date of this invoice, except otherwise mentioned as per the warranty conditions as carried along with the products(s) or mentioned on Rondamo Technologies Invoice
Accurate delivery estimates are displayed on the product page and in the Checkout before you confirm your order.
Delivery estimates take into consideration both the delivery address and the types of products being ordered.
The remainder of this article discusses delivery times in more general terms.
Same Day Delivery / For Customers in Nairobi Metropolitan Area
We use Courier for these orders, which allows fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Orders placed between 7 Am and 5 Pm will be delivered the same day otherwise they will be delivered the following day. Delivery times vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address. For very large orders, we may be forced to use Mainfreight as these orders lie outside of what Courier Rider services can handle. If your order is being shipped with Mainfreight, this will be indicated in your fulfilment email along with a tracking number.
Most In stock products are delivered overnight anywhere in Kenya – provided the order is placed before the advertised cut-off time. Our Overnight Delivery cut-off is usually 4:30pm Monday to Friday, however, this is updated daily and the expected shipping date will be shown for you on the product page. Larger products take an additional 1–2 days to be delivered.
Evening Express Delivery
Same Day Delivery is available to Nairobi & its suburbs. Same Day Delivery orders are delivered between 4pm and 7pm in the evening on the same day your order is dispatched.
If you are ordering on a business day and before the cutoff time, the option will be called “Same Day Delivery”. If you are ordering after the cutoff time or on a weekend or public holiday, the option will be called “Evening Express Delivery”. And May incur extra Costs other than the standard shipping fee.