Dell 20 Monitor - E2016HV -19.5 Inches Black UK (210-ALFQ)
- Model Number : E2016HV
- Viewable image size (diagonal) 49.41 cm (19.5 inches)
- Active display area Horizontal Vertical 432.0 ± 1.92 mm (17.0 ± 0.08 inches) 239.76 ± 3.42 mm (9.44 ± 0.13 inches)
- Maximum resolution 1600 x 900 at 60 Hz
- Aspect ratio 16:9
- Pixel pitch 0.2712 ± 0.0012 x 0.2626 ± 0.0074 mm
- Brightness (typical) 200 cd/m²
- Color gamut (typical) 85% (CIE1976)*
- Color depth 16.7 million colors
- Contrast ratio (typical) 600:1
- Viewing angle (typical) (vertical/horizontal) 50° to 65°/90°
- Response time (typical) 5 ms black-to-white
- Panel technology TN (active matrix NoTFT LCD), anti-glare
- Backlight LED
- Connectors VGA only
- Stand Tilt only (Typical: 5° forward or 21° backward)
- VESA mounting support (wall mount kit sold separately) 100 mm x 100 mm
- Security Security lock slot (security lock not included)
- AC input voltage/frequency/current 100 to 240 VAC/50 or 60 Hz ± 3 Hz/1.0 A (typical)
- Power consumption (typical) 14W
- Power consumption (ENERGY STAR) 13.3W
- Power consumption standby/sleep mode <0.3 W
- Height 368.9 mm (14.52 inches)
- Width 471.5 mm (18.56 inches)
- Depth 167.0 mm (6.57 inches)
Dell 20 Monitor - E2016HV -19.5 Inches Black UK (210-ALFQ) details
A dependable and affordable 49.4cm (19.5″) monitor with essential features that meet everyday office demands.
Essential features: HD quality display at multiple angles with VESA-mount compatibility and tilt options, as well as VGA and DisplayPort connectivity.
Dependable performance: Uncompromising quality testing standards with 3-year warranty and service ensure long-term performance.
Eco-conscious design: Save energy with power-efficient features.
Screen performance: View your applications, spreadsheets and more on 49.4cm (19.5″) of 1600×900 HD clarity, with 16.7 million colours, a colour gamut of 85% gamut1 and a 170° / 160° horizontal / vertical viewing angle.
Plug and view: Compatible with both legacy and current PCs via VGA and DisplayPort connectivity.
Mounting option: Keep your desk clutter-free by mounting your VESA® compatible monitor on the wall or using the optional Dell Single Monitor Arm, detailed below.
Tilt at will: Work comfortably by tilting the monitor 5° forward or 21° backward.
Convenient controls: Easily access buttons for power, brightness, contrast and customizable preset modes on the monitor’s front panel.
Cash Payments (Nairobi only)
We accept Cash Payments . This is applicable for Pay on Delivery orders within Nairobi Metropolitan area.
- Go to Safaricom SIM Tool Kit, select M-PESA menu, select “Lipa na M-PESA“
- Select “Pay Bill“
- Select “Enter Business no.“, Enter Rondamo technologies Lipa na M-PESA PayBill Number 964586 and press “OK”
- Account no. ( Indicate Order No. & Your Name)
- “Enter Amount : ( Total shown on Invoice)
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and press “OK”
This is applicable for all orders, both in Nairobi & upcountry besides large orders over Ksh 250,000/-
Bank Deposit /EFT
You can deposit payment for your order directly into our Stanbic bank account. We check our bank account for new payments every day but depending on your bank it can take 1–2 business days for your payment to appear. To ensure that we can reconcile your payment quickly please make sure you follow the instructions carefully and include a reference with your payment.
You can deposit payment for your order directly into our Stanbic bank account via Pesalink. all products are eligible for payment via Pesalink. To ensure that we can reconcile your payment quickly please make sure you follow the instructions carefully and include a reference with your payment.
Warranty Info (1 Year)
The warranty tendered hereunder, on the electronic product(s) sold under this invoice will be provided exclusively by their respective Authorized Agents/Distributors and are limited to one year from the date of this invoice, except otherwise mentioned as per the warranty conditions as carried along with the products(s) or mentioned on Rondamo Technologies Invoice
Accurate delivery estimates are displayed on the product page and in the Checkout before you confirm your order.
Delivery estimates take into consideration both the delivery address and the types of products being ordered.
The remainder of this article discusses delivery times in more general terms.
Same Day Delivery / For Customers in Nairobi Metropolitan Area
We use Courier for these orders, which allows fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Orders placed between 7 Am and 5 Pm will be delivered the same day otherwise they will be delivered the following day. Delivery times vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address. For very large orders, we may be forced to use Mainfreight as these orders lie outside of what Courier Rider services can handle. If your order is being shipped with Mainfreight, this will be indicated in your fulfilment email along with a tracking number.
Most In stock products are delivered overnight anywhere in Kenya – provided the order is placed before the advertised cut-off time. Our Overnight Delivery cut-off is usually 4:30pm Monday to Friday, however, this is updated daily and the expected shipping date will be shown for you on the product page. Larger products take an additional 1–2 days to be delivered.
Evening Express Delivery
Same Day Delivery is available to Nairobi & its suburbs. Same Day Delivery orders are delivered between 4pm and 7pm in the evening on the same day your order is dispatched.
If you are ordering on a business day and before the cutoff time, the option will be called “Same Day Delivery”. If you are ordering after the cutoff time or on a weekend or public holiday, the option will be called “Evening Express Delivery”. And May incur extra Costs other than the standard shipping fee.