Retail Price Was* Ksh 12,999
Now Ksh 12,000
- Display Color Black Diagonal Viewing Size 19.5 inches
- Aspect Ratio Widescreen (16:9)
- Panel Type, Surface TN
- Optimal Resolution 1600 x 900 at 60 Hz
- Preset Display Area (H x V) 103602.65 sq-mm (160.4 sq-inches)
- Contrast Ratio 1000:1 (typical)
- Backlight Technology WLED
- Brightness 250 cd/m² (typical)
- Response Time 5 ms typical (Black to White)
- Viewing Angle 160° vertical / 170° horizontal
- Color Support 16.7 million colors
- Pixel Pitch 0.27 x 0.27 mm
- Display Type Widescreen Panel Display
- Device Type Monitor
- Display Screen Coating Anti-Glare with 3H hardness
- Audio Output No
- Stand Flat Panel Mount Interface VESA (100 mm)
- Connectivity DP, VGA
- Adjustability Tilt
- Built-in Devices N.A.
- Security Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
- Dimensions Height with stand (compressed /extended) 368.9 mm (14.52 inches)
- Depth 167.0 mm (6.57 inches)
- Width 471.5 mm (18.56 inches)
- Height without stand 275.4 mm (10.84 inches)
- Depth without stand 51.5 mm (2.03 inches)
- Width without stand 471.5 mm (18.56 inches)
- Weight (panel only - for VESA mount) 2.22 kg (4.89 lb)
- Weight (with packaging) 4.11 kg (9.06 lb)
- Power Voltage Required 100 VAC to 240 VAC / 50 Hz or 60 Hz ± 3 Hz / 0.8 A (typical)
- Power Consumption (Operational) 15 W (Typical). 11W (Energy Star)
- Power Consumption Standby / Sleep Less than 0.3 W
- Environmental Temperature Range Operating 0 °C to 40 °C (32 °F to 104 °F)
- Temperature Range Non-operating Storage: -20 °C to 60 °C (-4 °F to 140 °F) Shipping: -20 °C to 60 °C (-4 °F to 140 °F)
- Humidity Range Operating 10% to 80% (non-condensing)
- Humidity Range Non-operating Storage: 5% to 90% (non-condensing) Shipping: 5% to 90% (non-condensing)
- Altitude Operating 5,000 m (16,404 ft) (maximum)
- Altitude Non-operating 12,191 m (40,000 ft) (maximum)
- Warranty Specifications - Service / Support Details 3-Year Advanced Exchange Service
- Regulatory ENERGY STAR EPEAT Gold CECP TCO
- What's in the box Dell 20 Monitor Stand VESA Screw Cover Power Cable (varies by country) DP Cable Divers and Documentation Media (CD) Quick Setup Guide Safety and Regulatory Information
Accurate delivery estimates are displayed on the product page and in the Checkout before you confirm your order.
Delivery estimates take into consideration both the delivery address and the types of products being ordered.
The remainder of this article discusses delivery times in more general terms.
Same Day Delivery / For Customers in Nairobi Metropolitan Area
We use Courier for these orders, which allows fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Orders placed between 7 Am and 5 Pm will be delivered the same day otherwise they will be delivered the following day. Delivery times vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address. For very large orders, we may be forced to use Mainfreight as these orders lie outside of what Courier Rider services can handle. If your order is being shipped with Mainfreight, this will be indicated in your fulfilment email along with a tracking number.
Most In stock products are delivered overnight anywhere in Kenya – provided the order is placed before the advertised cut-off time. Our Overnight Delivery cut-off is usually 4:30pm Monday to Friday, however, this is updated daily and the expected shipping date will be shown for you on the product page. Larger products take an additional 1–2 days to be delivered.
Evening Express Delivery
Same Day Delivery is available to Nairobi & its suburbs. Same Day Delivery orders are delivered between 4pm and 7pm in the evening on the same day your order is dispatched.
If you are ordering on a business day and before the cutoff time, the option will be called “Same Day Delivery”. If you are ordering after the cutoff time or on a weekend or public holiday, the option will be called “Evening Express Delivery”. And May incur extra Costs other than the standard shipping fee.
Cash Payments (Nairobi only)
We accept Cash Payments . This is applicable for Pay on Delivery orders within Nairobi Metropolitan area.
- Go to Safaricom SIM Tool Kit, select M-PESA menu, select “Lipa na M-PESA“
- Select “Pay Bill“
- Select “Enter Business no.“, Enter Rondamo technologies Lipa na M-PESA PayBill Number 964586 and press “OK”
- Account no. ( Indicate Order No. & Your Name)
- “Enter Amount : ( Total shown on Invoice)
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and press “OK”
This is applicable for all orders, both in Nairobi & upcountry besides large orders over Ksh 250,000/-
Bank Deposit /EFT
You can deposit payment for your order directly into our Stanbic bank account. We check our bank account for new payments every day but depending on your bank it can take 1–2 business days for your payment to appear. To ensure that we can reconcile your payment quickly please make sure you follow the instructions carefully and include a reference with your payment.
You can deposit payment for your order directly into our Stanbic bank account via Pesalink. all products are eligible for payment via Pesalink. To ensure that we can reconcile your payment quickly please make sure you follow the instructions carefully and include a reference with your payment.
The warranty tendered hereunder, on the electronic product(s) sold under this invoice will be provided exclusively by their respective Authorized Agents/Distributors and are limited to one year from the date of this invoice, except otherwise mentioned as per the warranty conditions as carried along with the products(s) or mentioned on Rondamo Technologies Invoice