apple macbook air(mqd32) intel core i5 processor 8gb ram 128gb ssd (mid 2017 model silver)
- intel core i5 (1.8ghz) dual-core processor with 3mb shared l3 cache
- 8gb of 1600mhz lpddr3 onboard memory.
- multi-touch trackpad for precise cursor control; supports inertial scrolling, pinch, rotate, swipe, three-finger swipe, four-finger swipe, tap, double-tap and drag capabilities
- 128gb pcie-based flash storage
- 13.3-inch (diagonal) led-backlit glossy widescreen display with support for millions of colours
- mac os sierra software
apple macbook air(mqd32) intel core i5 processor 8gb ram 128gb ssd (mid 2017 model silver) details
- all-day battery
- working together with the power-efficient intel core architecture, the macbook air gets up to 12 hours of battery life on a single charge (may vary depending on use). that gives you all-day power for surfing the web or watching itunes movies. put macbook air to sleep for more than 3 hours, and it enters standby mode to conserve battery life for up to 30 days.
- processor and graphics
- the macbook air is powered by an intel core i5 dual-core processor. this ultra-efficient architecture was designed to use less power and still deliver high performance. which means not only can you do whatever you want - you can keep doing it for longer than before. in addition, the integrated intel hd graphics 6000 offers advanced performance you'll especially notice with games and other graphics-intensive tasks.
- 802.11ac wi-fi
- macbook air supports dual-band 802.11ac wi-fi. when connected to an 802.11ac base station - including airport extreme and airport time capsule - wireless performance is up to three times faster than 802.11n wi-fi. and your wi-fi range improves as well. with bluetooth technology, you can connect the macbook air to bluetooth-enabled devices, like speakers and headphones.
- ssd storage
- part of what makes the macbook air so responsive is that it's designed entirely around ssd storage. not only does this make macbook air much lighter and more portable than traditional notebooks, it also provides faster access to data. the 128gb pcie-based ssd storage is up to 17 times faster than a traditional 5400 rpm notebook hard disk drive.
- thunderbolt 2 & usb 3.0
- connect your macbook air to your devices and displays with a thunderbolt 2 port that's twice as fast as the previous generation. macbook air also comes equipped with two usb 3.0 ports, so you can connect to usb 3.0 devices and all your usb 2.0 devices as well.
- the macbook air gives you a 1440 x 900 screen resolution on a 13.3" display that measures a mere 0.19" thin. and led backlighting makes colors bright and vibrant from edge to edge.
- facetime hd camera
- let your friends and family see more of you with the 720p facetime hd camera. and the widescreen format means everyone can fit into the picture without having to crowd around the display.
- dual mics
- if you're making a facetime call, the dual mics reduce background noise from behind the notebook. and when you use dictation, they create an adaptive audio beam that intelligently adjusts to detect your voice - instead of the noise around you.
- multi-touch trackpad
- the multi-touch gestures in macos make everything you do on the macbook air more intuitive and direct, whether it's a three-finger swipe to activate mission control or a four-finger pinch to see all your apps in launchpad. gesture responses are smooth and realistic.
- backlit keyboard
- as slim and compact as the macbook air is, apple still managed to fit a full-size backlit keyboard, which provides a comfortable typing experience. and the keyboard is backlit, so you can type with ease in even the dimmest light. a built-in ambient light sensor detects changes in lighting conditions and adjusts the display and keyboard brightness automatically.
- next-generation thunderbolt high-speed i/o for connecting high-performance peripherals and displays through a single port.
- facetime hd camera.
- multi-touch trackpad.
- long-lasting battery.
- intel core i5 dual core.
- processor speed 1.8ghz.
- 8gb ram.
- 128gb storage.
- 13in led display.
- resolution 1440 x 900 pixels.
- air disk facility - no optical drives - uses any optical drive from another wireless computer.
- shared graphics.
- intel hd graphics 6000 graphics card.
- glass multi-touch trackpad.
- sdxc media card reader.
- 2 usb ports.
- 2 x usb 3.0 ports.
- hd webcam.
- built-in mic.
Cash Payments (Nairobi only)
We accept Cash Payments . This is applicable for Pay on Delivery orders within Nairobi Metropolitan area.
- Go to Safaricom SIM Tool Kit, select M-PESA menu, select “Lipa na M-PESA“
- Select “Pay Bill“
- Select “Enter Business no.“, Enter Rondamo technologies Lipa na M-PESA PayBill Number 964586 and press “OK”
- Account no. ( Indicate Order No. & Your Name)
- “Enter Amount : ( Total shown on Invoice)
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and press “OK”
This is applicable for all orders, both in Nairobi & upcountry besides large orders over Ksh 250,000/-
Bank Deposit /EFT
You can deposit payment for your order directly into our Stanbic bank account. We check our bank account for new payments every day but depending on your bank it can take 1–2 business days for your payment to appear. To ensure that we can reconcile your payment quickly please make sure you follow the instructions carefully and include a reference with your payment.
You can deposit payment for your order directly into our Stanbic bank account via Pesalink. all products are eligible for payment via Pesalink. To ensure that we can reconcile your payment quickly please make sure you follow the instructions carefully and include a reference with your payment.
Warranty Info (1 Year)
The warranty tendered hereunder, on the electronic product(s) sold under this invoice will be provided exclusively by their respective Authorized Agents/Distributors and are limited to one year from the date of this invoice, except otherwise mentioned as per the warranty conditions as carried along with the products(s) or mentioned on Rondamo Technologies Invoice
Accurate delivery estimates are displayed on the product page and in the Checkout before you confirm your order.
Delivery estimates take into consideration both the delivery address and the types of products being ordered.
The remainder of this article discusses delivery times in more general terms.
Same Day Delivery / For Customers in Nairobi Metropolitan Area
We use Courier for these orders, which allows fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Orders placed between 7 Am and 5 Pm will be delivered the same day otherwise they will be delivered the following day. Delivery times vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address. For very large orders, we may be forced to use Mainfreight as these orders lie outside of what Courier Rider services can handle. If your order is being shipped with Mainfreight, this will be indicated in your fulfilment email along with a tracking number.
Most In stock products are delivered overnight anywhere in Kenya – provided the order is placed before the advertised cut-off time. Our Overnight Delivery cut-off is usually 4:30pm Monday to Friday, however, this is updated daily and the expected shipping date will be shown for you on the product page. Larger products take an additional 1–2 days to be delivered.
Evening Express Delivery
Same Day Delivery is available to Nairobi & its suburbs. Same Day Delivery orders are delivered between 4pm and 7pm in the evening on the same day your order is dispatched.
If you are ordering on a business day and before the cutoff time, the option will be called “Same Day Delivery”. If you are ordering after the cutoff time or on a weekend or public holiday, the option will be called “Evening Express Delivery”. And May incur extra Costs other than the standard shipping fee.