Retail Price Was* Ksh 66,999
Now Ksh 55,000
Capture beautiful background blur with great control over depth of field thanks to the large 9-bladed aperture and large sensor
- An Intelligent IS image stabilization system is also incorporated into the lens design to minimize the appearance of camera shake for a variety of shooting scenarios:
- Normal IS: Corrects for a wide variety of camera movement types when shooting stills.
- Panning IS: Intended for use when making tracking shots, this setting ensures that IS will not interfere with desired lateral camera movements.
- Macro (Hybrid) IS: Used for both stills and video recording, this setting corrects for shift-type camera shake that is common when photographing close-up subjects. It also compensates for motion blur associated with recording video while walking.
- Tripod: Image stabilization is deactivated when shooting stills atop a tripod.
- Dynamic IS: This setting is effective when recording video using wider focal lengths and simultaneously walking or moving.
- Powered IS: Ideally suited for shooting video with telephoto focal lengths, this mode compensates for the camera movements that become more apparent with greater zoom magnifications.
- Active Tripod IS: Unlike the stills tripod mode, this video-specific tripod mode compensates for slight amounts of shake that can be caused when recording movies from a tripod.
- Body Design and Built-In Wi-Fi
- A sleek, compact profile incorporates a large 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD that features a 180° upward, 45° downward tilting design to support taking selfies or working from low shooting angles.
- A manual control ring surrounds the lens for intuitive control over select camera and exposure settings. The ring can also be set to have clicked intervals, for tactile recognition of settings changes, or can be de-clicked for smooth, quiet transitions between adjustments.
- Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC allows you to wirelessly share your photos and movies with a linked smartphone or tablet as well as remotely control the camera from the mobile device by using the Camera Connect app.
- Other Camera Features
- Picture Style affords in-camera control over the color, contrast, and sharpness of imagery.
- In-camera raw file conversions let you preview and apply adjustments to files without needing to process the files on a computer.
- A Time-Lapse Movie function automatically compiles sequentially-recorded images taken at predetermined intervals and composites them into a seamless movie file for smooth playback.
- A dedicated Panning function can lock onto an intended subject and, using image stabilization, automatically adjust the shutter speed to render a sharp moving subject set against a blurred background.
Order From Rondamo Technologies and Receive the item within 24 Hrs Countrywide
DSLR-like creativity in a connected large sensor compactWith a 1.0 type sensor, bright f/1.8-2.8 Canon lens and superior DIGIC 7 processing this pocket-sized, large sensor compact offers DSLR-like creativity in both stills and Full HD movies
Discover the PowerShot G7 X Mark II
Superb shots in any lightEnjoy beautiful, crisp, clear shots in any light thanks to HS System, which combines a 1.0-type back-illuminated 20.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor with the superior processing power of DIGIC 7
Bright precision opticsSuperbly bright precision Canon optics, with a f/1.8-2.8 lens, 24mm 4.2x optical zoom and ISO up to 12,800, ensure superb shots in any situation
Powerful optical Image StabilizerShoot beautifully crisp stills and steady movies thanks to a 4-stop intelligent optical Image Stabilizer with Dual Sensing IS technology
Refined processingCapture high quality jpegs in tricky low light conditions thanks to refined DIGIC 7 processing and experience EOS-like in-camera diffraction correction and Auto Lighting Optimizer
Continuous shootingCatch the spontaneity around you with superfast startup and responsive 31-point AF, or capture the action with 8 fps sustained burst even in RAW
As good at capturing Full HD movies as stills
Boundless creativityExpress yourself in boundless ways with creative control of aperture, shutter speed and ISO using Manual Movie
Sharp focusAchieve pin sharp focus manually with MF Peaking or use Touch AF to produce cinematic focus pulls
Steady footage even on the moveRecord incredibly steady movie footage at full zoom, even when panning or running with 5-axis Advanced Dynamic IS to counteract camera shake and Auto Level to ensure straight horizons
Expert qualityEffortlessly shoot expert quality Full HD 60p movies with the creative flexibility of variable frame rates including 24, 25, 30, 50 and 60 fps
Share your beautiful creations with the world
Canon Connect StationSimply tap the G7 X Mark II via NFC to the Connect Station to easily store your photos and movies and share with others on an HDTV or with social media or via online albums.
Easy and convenientWi-Fi Button gives you a quick and easy shortcut to camera Wi-Fi functions, plus you can charge your camera while working or surfing the internet via standard USB smartphone chargers or your PC
Take beautifully simple control
Refined customisable controlsEnjoy creative control using a customisable dual function Lens Control Ring. Effortlessly switch between smooth and step action to adjust exposure settings or focus
Intuitive tilt-up touchscreenShoot from different angles and enjoy intuitive fingertip operation with a large 7.5 cm (1040k sRGB dots) tilt-up touchscreen
Auto ND filterUse the in-built physical ND filter with an auto mode to reduce light entering the camera in bright conditions or lengthen shutter speeds at night
RAW Support Experience seamless integration with EOS workflow thanks to Picture Styles and 14-bit RAW shooting
In-camera conversion In-camera RAW processing ensures best possible quality for sharing of images away from home
Accurate delivery estimates are displayed on the product page and in the Checkout before you confirm your order.
Delivery estimates take into consideration both the delivery address and the types of products being ordered.
The remainder of this article discusses delivery times in more general terms.
Same Day Delivery / For Customers in Nairobi Metropolitan Area
We use Courier for these orders, which allows fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Orders placed between 7 Am and 5 Pm will be delivered the same day otherwise they will be delivered the following day. Delivery times vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address. For very large orders, we may be forced to use Mainfreight as these orders lie outside of what Courier Rider services can handle. If your order is being shipped with Mainfreight, this will be indicated in your fulfilment email along with a tracking number.
Most In stock products are delivered overnight anywhere in Kenya – provided the order is placed before the advertised cut-off time. Our Overnight Delivery cut-off is usually 4:30pm Monday to Friday, however, this is updated daily and the expected shipping date will be shown for you on the product page. Larger products take an additional 1–2 days to be delivered.
Evening Express Delivery
Same Day Delivery is available to Nairobi & its suburbs. Same Day Delivery orders are delivered between 4pm and 7pm in the evening on the same day your order is dispatched.
If you are ordering on a business day and before the cutoff time, the option will be called “Same Day Delivery”. If you are ordering after the cutoff time or on a weekend or public holiday, the option will be called “Evening Express Delivery”. And May incur extra Costs other than the standard shipping fee.
Cash Payments (Nairobi only)
We accept Cash Payments . This is applicable for Pay on Delivery orders within Nairobi Metropolitan area.
- Go to Safaricom SIM Tool Kit, select M-PESA menu, select “Lipa na M-PESA“
- Select “Pay Bill“
- Select “Enter Business no.“, Enter Rondamo technologies Lipa na M-PESA PayBill Number 964586 and press “OK”
- Account no. ( Indicate Order No. & Your Name)
- “Enter Amount : ( Total shown on Invoice)
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and press “OK”
This is applicable for all orders, both in Nairobi & upcountry besides large orders over Ksh 250,000/-
Bank Deposit /EFT
You can deposit payment for your order directly into our Stanbic bank account. We check our bank account for new payments every day but depending on your bank it can take 1–2 business days for your payment to appear. To ensure that we can reconcile your payment quickly please make sure you follow the instructions carefully and include a reference with your payment.
You can deposit payment for your order directly into our Stanbic bank account via Pesalink. all products are eligible for payment via Pesalink. To ensure that we can reconcile your payment quickly please make sure you follow the instructions carefully and include a reference with your payment.
The warranty tendered hereunder, on the electronic product(s) sold under this invoice will be provided exclusively by their respective Authorized Agents/Distributors and are limited to one year from the date of this invoice, except otherwise mentioned as per the warranty conditions as carried along with the products(s) or mentioned on Rondamo Technologies Invoice