Retail Price Was* Ksh 24,999
Now Ksh 22,000
The NIKKOR 70-300mm Lens from Nikon is a versatile, lightweight telephoto zoom lens that has been designed to meet the demands of both digital and 35mm format SLR users.
- It offers a 4.3x zoom with a focal length range of 70-300mm and a 35mm equivalency of 105-450mm when used on DX-format DSLRs. With two ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements to reduce chromatic aberrations and Super Integrated Lens Coating to minimize ghosting and flare, the optical performance of this wide-ranging telephoto zoom is up to the task of wildlife, travel, well-lit sports and general photography applications.
- Zooming Configuration Incorporating Nikon's second-generation Vibration Reduction (VR II) system enables flexible hand-held shooting by stabilizing the image to compensate for the blur caused by camera shake. This provides the equivalence of 2.5 shutter speed stops to help in capturing sharper images in low light or at extended zoom lengths.
- The Silent Wave Motor and Internal Focusing system provide fast and quiet auto focusing action, and the nine-blade rounded diaphragm makes out-of-focus elements blend smoothly to produce natural-looking, harmonious backgrounds
- This Nikkor has a variable maximum aperture that ranges from f/4 at 70mm to f/5.6 at 300mm. Focusing can be as close as 5 feet (1.5) at any zoom setting; there is no macro mode. The front element rotates during focus (and less so during zooming), making use of a polarizer a bit of a chore.
- The D in the name means that focus distance is used in flash metering calculations by the camera. The ED indicates that twoof the elements are made of Nikon's unique extra-low dispersion glass, which helps focus color information at the same plane, especially at longer focal lengths. As with all ED lenses, the lens focuses past infinity under normal temperature conditions.
Accurate delivery estimates are displayed on the product page and in the Checkout before you confirm your order.
Delivery estimates take into consideration both the delivery address and the types of products being ordered.
The remainder of this article discusses delivery times in more general terms.
Same Day Delivery / For Customers in Nairobi Metropolitan Area
We use Courier for these orders, which allows fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Orders placed between 7 Am and 5 Pm will be delivered the same day otherwise they will be delivered the following day. Delivery times vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address. For very large orders, we may be forced to use Mainfreight as these orders lie outside of what Courier Rider services can handle. If your order is being shipped with Mainfreight, this will be indicated in your fulfilment email along with a tracking number.
Most In stock products are delivered overnight anywhere in Kenya – provided the order is placed before the advertised cut-off time. Our Overnight Delivery cut-off is usually 4:30pm Monday to Friday, however, this is updated daily and the expected shipping date will be shown for you on the product page. Larger products take an additional 1–2 days to be delivered.
Evening Express Delivery
Same Day Delivery is available to Nairobi & its suburbs. Same Day Delivery orders are delivered between 4pm and 7pm in the evening on the same day your order is dispatched.
If you are ordering on a business day and before the cutoff time, the option will be called “Same Day Delivery”. If you are ordering after the cutoff time or on a weekend or public holiday, the option will be called “Evening Express Delivery”. And May incur extra Costs other than the standard shipping fee.
Cash Payments (Nairobi only)
We accept Cash Payments . This is applicable for Pay on Delivery orders within Nairobi Metropolitan area.
- Go to Safaricom SIM Tool Kit, select M-PESA menu, select “Lipa na M-PESA“
- Select “Pay Bill“
- Select “Enter Business no.“, Enter Rondamo technologies Lipa na M-PESA PayBill Number 964586 and press “OK”
- Account no. ( Indicate Order No. & Your Name)
- “Enter Amount : ( Total shown on Invoice)
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and press “OK”
This is applicable for all orders, both in Nairobi & upcountry besides large orders over Ksh 250,000/-
Bank Deposit /EFT
You can deposit payment for your order directly into our Stanbic bank account. We check our bank account for new payments every day but depending on your bank it can take 1–2 business days for your payment to appear. To ensure that we can reconcile your payment quickly please make sure you follow the instructions carefully and include a reference with your payment.
You can deposit payment for your order directly into our Stanbic bank account via Pesalink. all products are eligible for payment via Pesalink. To ensure that we can reconcile your payment quickly please make sure you follow the instructions carefully and include a reference with your payment.
The warranty tendered hereunder, on the electronic product(s) sold under this invoice will be provided exclusively by their respective Authorized Agents/Distributors and are limited to one year from the date of this invoice, except otherwise mentioned as per the warranty conditions as carried along with the products(s) or mentioned on Rondamo Technologies Invoice