Ubiquiti EdgeSwitch 8-Port 150-Watt Managed PoE+ Gigabit Switch with SFP
- 8 x Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- 2 x 1 Gbps SFP Ethernet Ports
- 150 Watt Max. Power Consumption
- Non-Blocking Throughput Switching
- Auto-Sensing IEEE 802.3af/at PoE
- Comprehensive User Interface
- Rackmount Form Factor
- Included Rack-Mount Brackets
Order From Rondamo Technologies and Receive the item within 24 Hrs Countrywideshow more
Ubiquiti EdgeSwitch 8-Port 150-Watt Managed PoE+ Gigabit Switch with SFP details
- Advanced Switching Technology
- Build and expand your network with Ubiquiti Networks EdgeSwitch, part of the EdgeMAX line of products. The EdgeSwitch is a fully managed, PoE+ Gigabit switch, delivering robust performance and intelligent switching for growing networks. The EdgeSwitch offers an extensive suite of advanced Layer-2 switching features and protocols, and also provides Layer-3 routing capability.
- Switching Performance
- The EdgeSwitch offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss. For its total, non-blocking throughput, the 8-port models support up to 10 Gbps.
- PoE+ Flexibility
- This EdgeSwitch PoE Gigabit Ethernet switch offers 8 ports of auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at and configurable 24V Passive PoE to simplify your infrastructure. By default, the EdgeSwitch automatically detects 802.3af/at devices so they automatically receive PoE. For 24V Passive PoE devices, manually enable 24V passive PoE using the EdgeSwitch Configuration Interface.
- Fiber Connectivity
- The EdgeSwitch provides fiber connectivity options for your growing networks. This 8-port model includes two SFP ports, providing up to 1 Gbps uplinks.
- Comprehensive User Interface
- Designed for convenient management, the EdgeSwitch Configuration Interface allows administrators to configure and monitor switch features in a graphical user interface. For advanced users, an industry-standard command-line interface (CLI) is available through telnet and SSH.
- Powerful Functionality
- The EdgeSwitch uses a sophisticated operating system that provides basic switching features, PoE configuration per port, and a variety of advanced features including: ï¿½ MSTP/RSTP/STP ï¿½ VLAN, Private VLAN, Voice VLAN ï¿½ Link Aggregation ï¿½ DHCP Snooping, IGMP Snooping ï¿½ TACACS+, RADIUS, 802.1X, MAC Filtering, ACL ï¿½ DiffServ, CoS ï¿½ Static Routing, Policy-Based Routing
Cash Payments (Nairobi only)
We accept Cash Payments . This is applicable for Pay on Delivery orders within Nairobi Metropolitan area.
- Go to Safaricom SIM Tool Kit, select M-PESA menu, select “Lipa na M-PESA“
- Select “Pay Bill“
- Select “Enter Business no.“, Enter Rondamo technologies Lipa na M-PESA PayBill Number 964586 and press “OK”
- Account no. ( Indicate Order No. & Your Name)
- “Enter Amount : ( Total shown on Invoice)
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and press “OK”
This is applicable for all orders, both in Nairobi & upcountry besides large orders over Ksh 250,000/-
Bank Deposit /EFT
You can deposit payment for your order directly into our Stanbic bank account. We check our bank account for new payments every day but depending on your bank it can take 1–2 business days for your payment to appear. To ensure that we can reconcile your payment quickly please make sure you follow the instructions carefully and include a reference with your payment.
You can deposit payment for your order directly into our Stanbic bank account via Pesalink. all products are eligible for payment via Pesalink. To ensure that we can reconcile your payment quickly please make sure you follow the instructions carefully and include a reference with your payment.
Warranty Info (1 Year)
The warranty tendered hereunder, on the electronic product(s) sold under this invoice will be provided exclusively by their respective Authorized Agents/Distributors and are limited to one year from the date of this invoice, except otherwise mentioned as per the warranty conditions as carried along with the products(s) or mentioned on Rondamo Technologies Invoice
Accurate delivery estimates are displayed on the product page and in the Checkout before you confirm your order.
Delivery estimates take into consideration both the delivery address and the types of products being ordered.
The remainder of this article discusses delivery times in more general terms.
Same Day Delivery / For Customers in Nairobi Metropolitan Area
We use Courier for these orders, which allows fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Orders placed between 7 Am and 5 Pm will be delivered the same day otherwise they will be delivered the following day. Delivery times vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address. For very large orders, we may be forced to use Mainfreight as these orders lie outside of what Courier Rider services can handle. If your order is being shipped with Mainfreight, this will be indicated in your fulfilment email along with a tracking number.
Most In stock products are delivered overnight anywhere in Kenya – provided the order is placed before the advertised cut-off time. Our Overnight Delivery cut-off is usually 4:30pm Monday to Friday, however, this is updated daily and the expected shipping date will be shown for you on the product page. Larger products take an additional 1–2 days to be delivered.
Evening Express Delivery
Same Day Delivery is available to Nairobi & its suburbs. Same Day Delivery orders are delivered between 4pm and 7pm in the evening on the same day your order is dispatched.
If you are ordering on a business day and before the cutoff time, the option will be called “Same Day Delivery”. If you are ordering after the cutoff time or on a weekend or public holiday, the option will be called “Evening Express Delivery”. And May incur extra Costs other than the standard shipping fee.