Retail Price Was* Ksh 30,000
Now Ksh 19,999
- TCG OPAL Compliant SED
- The benefits of selecting a TCG OPAL Compliant SED (Self-Encrypted Drive) include quick setup time, because the drive is built to encrypt data with no turn-on feature required; interoperability based on industry standards versus unique chipset and processor solutions; and encryption that is invisible to the user, does not interfere in the workflow, and cannot be turned off. It uses hardware-based encryption so that system performance is improved because the encryption workload is moved off the processor and chipset and onto the drive.
- Dual Digitizer
- A dual digitizer employs active and capacitive digitizer technologies. A capacitive digitizer senses the touch of a finger with less pressure required to register an input. This technology is suitable for direct onscreen manipulation. A capacitive digitizer allows you to zoom, reduce and manipulate images and applications through the use of gestures.
- Fujitsu Shock Sensor Utility
- The Fujitsu shock sensor utility is a hard disk drive protection system. Inside Fujitsu Tablet PCs there is an accelerometer that senses for any sudden movement, including free falls, excessive vibration, or sudden impacts. If a sudden movement is detected, the read-write head is quickly retracted to a safe zone, reducing the possibility of a head crash and the potential loss of data. This technology reduces the risk of your hard drive being damaged and your data being lost forever.
- Bluetooth Wireless
- The integrated Bluetooth feature provides wireless connectivity for wireless devices at close proximity. For example, Bluetooth can be used to wirelessly transfer/synchronize data to and from different devices such as smartphones. It also communicates with peripherals such as mice, keyboards, and printers wirelessly, minimizing the constraints and clutter of cables. The typical transfer distance for a Bluetooth device is up to 30'. Designed to take advantage of a typical workspace or PAN (Personal Area Network), the purpose of Bluetooth is to simplify the exchange of information and interfacing of devices within a close proximity.
- Fujitsu offers a built-in biometric fingerprint swipe sensor that eliminates the need for managing multiple passwords when accessing the network and managing email accounts and other protected systems. With a simple swipe of the finger, you can quickly and safely log onto the protected system and online accounts without having to enter passwords.
- Anti-Microbial Keyboard
- A computer keyboard can harbor an enormous number of potentially harmful bacteria. The anti-microbial keyboard used in select models of the Fujitsu LIFEBOOK contains an inorganic silver ion agent that is highly effective in attacking microbes and bacteria and inhibiting their growth. This agent has proven to have a high anti-microbial effect against a wide spectrum of harmful microbes, bacteria, and fungi.
- Spill-Resistant Keyboard
- The spill-resistant keyboard offers protection against damage caused by accidental spills. If a liquid is spilled on the keyboard, a protective membrane and collection tray help reduce the chance of internal components coming in contact with the liquid. This gives you more time to save your data and shut down the system.
- The built-in 1080p webcam and its included software let you take still pictures or capture video. You can also use the video-capture function for video-recording. The camera is located just above the display in the center along with the digital microphone and status indicator light that tells you when the camera is in use.
- USB 3.0
- Universal Serial Bus (USB) 3.0 ports allow you to connect USB devices. The USB 3.0 technology is faster than the previous generations of USB. USB 3.0 transfers data at up to 5 Gb/s and is backwards compatible with USB 1.1 and 2.0 devices, which transfer data at up to 12 Mb/s and 480 Mb/s, respectively. USB 3.0 ports can be distinguished from USB 1.1 and 2.0 ports by the blue color in the center of the port.
- Anytime USB Charge
- The Anytime USB charge feature is available through certain USB 3.0 ports. The Anytime USB charge allows you to charge an external device with a USB charge connector even when the tablet is turned off. The Anytime USB Charge port can be distinguished from standard USB 3.0 ports by the small power plug icon that is adjacent to the standard USB icon on the system surface.
- Trusted Platform Module
- The embedded TPM 1.2 protects digital identification and data and authenticates you into your network. It also allows you to securely store private keys and certificates for file and folder encryption, Web, email, digital signature, and passwords. For hardened security, encryption keys are stored on the chip and not on the hard drive. Two-level BIOS and hard drive password protection prevent unauthorized users from changing BIOS settings or unlocking the drive, even if removed. TPM solutions can help in assuring compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) to protect medical records, as well as Graham-Leech-Bliley, Sarbanes-Oxley, and other regulations that impose privacy and security requirements.
- Fujitsu Security Panel and Fingerprint Sensor
- The integrated Fujitsu Security Panel offers 800,000 possible password combinations with supervisor and user password levels. Smart Cards can store consolidated passwords and authenticate the user, preventing unauthorized log-ons or e-commerce actions. A fingerprint sensor provides user authentication and easy password management via pre-installed OmniPass software.
- Computrace BIOS Persistence Agent
- Computrace BIOS provides a multi-layered, tamper-resistant security solution to enable organizations to address issues of regulatory compliance, data protection, computer theft recovery, and asset-tracking. Integrated Computrace BIOS tracking agent from Absolute Software embedded in the BIOS firmware is designed to provide innovative theft recovery solutions with Computrace software. Employing Computrace software solutions allows organizations to efficiently monitor system use, recover stolen or missing machines, and remotely delete data, if necessary. Computrace software solutions also provides the added value of proactively enforcing computer data security policies across the entire organization, increasing both end-user and administrator productivity.
- Refurbished Laptops are returned laptops in excellent condition that have been reconditioned and repackaged. Most often, these are items that have been professionally inspected and repaired or reset by the manufacturer. As such, a refurbished laptop will work just as a brand new one would, only it may show minor signs of wear. Refurbished items also come in special packaging.
- Order From Rondamo Technologies and Receive the item within 24 Hrs Countrywide
Accurate delivery estimates are displayed on the product page and in the Checkout before you confirm your order.
Delivery estimates take into consideration both the delivery address and the types of products being ordered.
The remainder of this article discusses delivery times in more general terms.
Same Day Delivery / For Customers in Nairobi Metropolitan Area
We use Courier for these orders, which allows fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Orders placed between 7 Am and 5 Pm will be delivered the same day otherwise they will be delivered the following day. Delivery times vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address. For very large orders, we may be forced to use Mainfreight as these orders lie outside of what Courier Rider services can handle. If your order is being shipped with Mainfreight, this will be indicated in your fulfilment email along with a tracking number.
Most In stock products are delivered overnight anywhere in Kenya – provided the order is placed before the advertised cut-off time. Our Overnight Delivery cut-off is usually 4:30pm Monday to Friday, however, this is updated daily and the expected shipping date will be shown for you on the product page. Larger products take an additional 1–2 days to be delivered.
Evening Express Delivery
Same Day Delivery is available to Nairobi & its suburbs. Same Day Delivery orders are delivered between 4pm and 7pm in the evening on the same day your order is dispatched.
If you are ordering on a business day and before the cutoff time, the option will be called “Same Day Delivery”. If you are ordering after the cutoff time or on a weekend or public holiday, the option will be called “Evening Express Delivery”. And May incur extra Costs other than the standard shipping fee.
Cash Payments (Nairobi only)
We accept Cash Payments . This is applicable for Pay on Delivery orders within Nairobi Metropolitan area.
- Go to Safaricom SIM Tool Kit, select M-PESA menu, select “Lipa na M-PESA“
- Select “Pay Bill“
- Select “Enter Business no.“, Enter Rondamo technologies Lipa na M-PESA PayBill Number 964586 and press “OK”
- Account no. ( Indicate Order No. & Your Name)
- “Enter Amount : ( Total shown on Invoice)
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and press “OK”
This is applicable for all orders, both in Nairobi & upcountry besides large orders over Ksh 250,000/-
Bank Deposit /EFT
You can deposit payment for your order directly into our Stanbic bank account. We check our bank account for new payments every day but depending on your bank it can take 1–2 business days for your payment to appear. To ensure that we can reconcile your payment quickly please make sure you follow the instructions carefully and include a reference with your payment.
You can deposit payment for your order directly into our Stanbic bank account via Pesalink. all products are eligible for payment via Pesalink. To ensure that we can reconcile your payment quickly please make sure you follow the instructions carefully and include a reference with your payment.