Retail Price Was* Ksh 74,999
Now Ksh 69,999
Designed for professionals in corporate or SMB environments who want a combination of innovation, security, and multimedia capabilities, the 15.6" ProBook 450 G5 Laptop from HP is a full-featured, thin, and light system that lets users remain productive whether in the office or on-the-go. It is powered by a 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5-8250U Quad-Core processor and 8GB of 2400 MHz DDR4 RAM, allowing you to run multiple programs simultaneously and quickly access frequently used files and programs. When running more demanding programs or tasks, the processor can be boosted to achieve a speed of 3.4 GHz using Intel's Turbo Boost 2.0 technology, and the memory can also be upgraded to a maximum of 32GB. The 15.6" anti-glare SVA display features a Full HD 1920 x 1080 screen resolution, a 16:9 aspect ratio, and LED-backlighting. The integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620 chipset delivers a sharp, clear picture, and you'll also be able to output video to an external display using the built-in HDMI 1.4b and VGA ports, as well as DisplayPort via USB Type-C. For storage of your files, this system is equipped with a 1 TB 2.5" SATA Harddrive drive, and there is also an empty NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD bay available for additional internal storage. If you want to add external storage, optical drives, memory card readers, printers, and more, the ProBook 450 G5 offers one USB 3.0 Type-C port, which supports Power Delivery, two USB 3.0 Type-A ports, and one powered USB 2.0 Type-A port. Gigabit Ethernet and 802.11ac 2x2 Wi-Fi are built-in for wired and wireless networking, and Bluetooth 4.2 technology will also allow you to connect additional compatible peripherals wirelessly. There is also an SD/SDHC/SDXC card reader, a 720p webcam, dual-array microphones, and stereo speakers. HP's ProBook 450 G5 includes a 45W AC adapter and a 3-cell / 48Wh lithium-ion battery that lasts for up to 16.75 hours before recharging is required. The installed operating system is Windows 10 Pro (64-bit).
- Designed for Docking
- Quickly transition to desktop productivity with a single cable that supports docking via USB Type-C which allows you to connect multiple external displays, a power source, and a Gigabit network connection through optional docks.
- MIL-STD 810G
- Stand up to the workload with a ProBook that is designed to pass MIL-STD 810G testing.
- HP Noise Cancellation
- Help suppress ambient noise including keyboard clicks with HP Noise Cancellation.
- HP Audio Boost
- Help make good speakers better with HP Audio Boost.
- Up to 32GB RAM
- The current memory configuration is one 8GB module, with an additional 260-pin SO-DIMM slot available for upgrades. With both slots in use, this system supports 32GB of 2400 MHz DDR4 RAM, or 16GB per slot.
- 15.6" Full HD Anti-Glare SVA Display
- The 15.6" anti-glare SVA display features a Full HD 1920 x 1080 screen resolution, a 16:9 aspect ratio, and LED-backlighting with a brightness of 220 cd/m2 and 45% sRGB color gamut coverage.
- HDMI 1.4b & VGA Video Outputs
- Using the HDMI 1.4b and VGA video outputs, users will be able to use their system with an external display. You'll also be able to utilize DisplayPort connectivity via USB Type-C.
- USB 3.0 Type-C | USB 3.0 Type-A
- The HP ProBook 450 G5 has one USB 3.0 Type-C port, two USB 3.0 Type-A ports, and one USB 2.0 Type-A port that will allow you to connect peripherals such as hard drives, printers, and memory card readers. At 5 Gb/s, USB 3.0 transfers data up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, which operates at 480 Mb/s. USB 3.0's high-speed transfer rate helps to significantly reduce data transfer times, meaning you spend less time waiting and more time focusing on the task at hand.
- Stay Connected
- This HP notebook can connect to a home or public wireless network via 802.11ac 2x2 Wi-Fi. If you require a more reliable Internet connection, you can utilize the Gigabit Ethernet LAN jack. You can also connect wirelessly to peripherals via Bluetooth 4.2.
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8's Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft's digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Laptop, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it's not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.
- Windows 10 Pro
- The Pro version of Windows 10 includes all of the features of Windows 10 Home plus many designed specifically for businesses users, including Hyper-V virtualization, BitLocker disk encryption, and remote desktop access. Devices will also be able to join domains and the Azure Active Directory, and they can even access a specialized version of the Windows Store featuring custom, company-specific applications.
- Order From Rondamo Technologies and Receive the item within 24 Hrs Countrywide
Accurate delivery estimates are displayed on the product page and in the Checkout before you confirm your order.
Delivery estimates take into consideration both the delivery address and the types of products being ordered.
The remainder of this article discusses delivery times in more general terms.
Same Day Delivery / For Customers in Nairobi Metropolitan Area
We use Courier for these orders, which allows fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Orders placed between 7 Am and 5 Pm will be delivered the same day otherwise they will be delivered the following day. Delivery times vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address. For very large orders, we may be forced to use Mainfreight as these orders lie outside of what Courier Rider services can handle. If your order is being shipped with Mainfreight, this will be indicated in your fulfilment email along with a tracking number.
Most In stock products are delivered overnight anywhere in Kenya – provided the order is placed before the advertised cut-off time. Our Overnight Delivery cut-off is usually 4:30pm Monday to Friday, however, this is updated daily and the expected shipping date will be shown for you on the product page. Larger products take an additional 1–2 days to be delivered.
Evening Express Delivery
Same Day Delivery is available to Nairobi & its suburbs. Same Day Delivery orders are delivered between 4pm and 7pm in the evening on the same day your order is dispatched.
If you are ordering on a business day and before the cutoff time, the option will be called “Same Day Delivery”. If you are ordering after the cutoff time or on a weekend or public holiday, the option will be called “Evening Express Delivery”. And May incur extra Costs other than the standard shipping fee.
Cash Payments (Nairobi only)
We accept Cash Payments . This is applicable for Pay on Delivery orders within Nairobi Metropolitan area.
- Go to Safaricom SIM Tool Kit, select M-PESA menu, select “Lipa na M-PESA“
- Select “Pay Bill“
- Select “Enter Business no.“, Enter Rondamo technologies Lipa na M-PESA PayBill Number 964586 and press “OK”
- Account no. ( Indicate Order No. & Your Name)
- “Enter Amount : ( Total shown on Invoice)
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and press “OK”
This is applicable for all orders, both in Nairobi & upcountry besides large orders over Ksh 250,000/-
Bank Deposit /EFT
You can deposit payment for your order directly into our Stanbic bank account. We check our bank account for new payments every day but depending on your bank it can take 1–2 business days for your payment to appear. To ensure that we can reconcile your payment quickly please make sure you follow the instructions carefully and include a reference with your payment.
You can deposit payment for your order directly into our Stanbic bank account via Pesalink. all products are eligible for payment via Pesalink. To ensure that we can reconcile your payment quickly please make sure you follow the instructions carefully and include a reference with your payment.
The warranty tendered hereunder, on the electronic product(s) sold under this invoice will be provided exclusively by their respective Authorized Agents/Distributors and are limited to one year from the date of this invoice, except otherwise mentioned as per the warranty conditions as carried along with the products(s) or mentioned on Rondamo Technologies Invoice