- Product OverviewHP’s thinnest LCD display yet. Pushing the limits of thin in an eye-catching design. With our innovative use of high-strength, lightweight metal, we’ve created our thinnest LCD display yet. The HP 27f inch IPS w/ LED Backlight Anti-glare Monitor from HP is an environment-friendly LED backlit monitor with 1920 x 1080 resolution. The monitor features 30° of tilt, 360° swivel, 170° horizontal and 160° vertical viewing angles. The quick 5ms response time provides clear images when viewing multimedia. The green design ensures compliance with a variety of eco-standards, including ENERGY STAR, EPEAT Gold and TCO certifications.
Enhance Your View, Advance Your Connectivity
Bring your content to life with full-HD resolution. Get vibrant text and graphics from the LED backlit panel, which also makes the monitor thin, light and easy to position on a desk. Deliver clear views with wide viewing angles and keep your content crisp and readable with high contrast ratios and fast response times. Easily connect devices with convenient VGA and HDMI (with HDCP support) inputs and an integrated USB hub. Work on a document in one partition, refer to a spreadsheet in another and check e-mails in a third one simultaneously with HP DisplayAssistant. Customize your workspace; with resizable screen partitions through an easy-to-use, centralized interface. Use HP Display Assistant’s expanded toolbar to view open applications on all your connected displays. Deter theft with a user-designated PIN that deactivates the monitor if it’s disconnected from a PC without approval.
IPS (in-plane switching) is a screen technology for liquid-crystal displays (LCDs). It was designed to solve the main limitations of the twisted nematic field effect (TN) matrix LCDs which were prevalent in the late 1980s. These limitations included strong viewing angle dependence and low-quality color reproduction. The way the crystals are electrically excited on them is different and the orientation of the crystal array is rotated. This orientation change improves viewing angles, contrast ratio and color reproduction. Energy consumption is also reduced compared to TFT LCDs.
- 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz
- 1000:1 Static Contrast Ratio
- 1 VGA, 2 HDMI (with HDCP support)
- 170°/160° (H/V) Viewing Angles
- Tilt: -5 to 25°
HP 27f IPS w/LED Full HD 1080P HDMI VGA 27″ Ultra Monitor
- General Specifications
- -1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz
- -1000:1 Static Contrast Ratio
- -1 VGA, 2 HDMI (with HDCP support)
- -170°/160° (H/V) Viewing Angles
- -Tilt: -5 to 25°